PDA

View Full Version : New member

Dark Reality
04-22-2010, 01:49 AM
Hello all, I've used this site in the past to look up achievements, but never registered.

I'm in an interesting situation. I have two Gamertags. One I made when I got my 360, and one I made last week, since others have used my first one and unlocked achievements for it. So I wanted to see how many I could get on my own, since the others in question now have their own Gamertags. Cool story, eh? So here I am.

Let's see. You don't want a wall of text but you don't want your time wasted either. Fair enough. Born and raised in CA, moved to NC, met my wife online (on the Disturbed forums, not some cheesy dating site), been married almost 4 years now, no kids yet, I love to drive, spend time with my wife, and I play "fun" shooters (e.g. Borderlands, Half-Life 2) casually as well as Rock Band 2, for which we currently have 562 songs. My wife pretty much only plays Rock Band 2 and similar games. And, it's her Xbox, she got it for Rock Band 1. I had a DS at the time and didn't think I wanted a console, but now I love it.

KillerBEA
04-22-2010, 02:46 AM
welcome to the site, nice to see you finally decided to join in on our fun;)

Dark Reality
04-22-2010, 03:10 AM
Thanks! Skillet, eh? I like their song Monster, and I have it on Rock Band. I hated hearing the growling "And I feel like a monster" bit at the end, but to sing it in the game, it's the best part. Ironic, eh? Any other songs you'd recommend?

And yeah, still learning the forum, there's a lot here.

Ninja x360a
04-22-2010, 03:29 AM
Yes there is alot here, but once you get the hang of it, you'll never want to leave, like me :p

Welcome to the site!