Long time user new member

UnicornTamer

Hello guys and gals.

Even though I have used your site, my husband finally convinced me to actually join. Yes I am a female gamer. WarriorPriest13 is my husband. We both live in WV and enjoy many types of games. He is online more than I am. As I am sure he has told you we have two children, which he brags about being his greatest achievements. ;)

As i have stated I have used the site to help me out on a few games, but I have always done so under my husbands profile. Don't worry all of his posts are from him. He is always refering people who need help to your site. Even though it may not show on the forum, he is always talking to friends about how this site is the best for help. We both have mottos on Xbox Live that refers people to the site. He even joked with me that when Webb or one of the other people that run this site gets around to noticing that we both tell people about the site and I am a female gamer I will have more site awards them him. LOL!

We both are causual people that love to help others, so if you need help on a game and you see one of us has what you need help with, just ask. :D

Well sorry to take up some much space. Thank you for having a great site.

UnicornTamer