PDA

View Full Version : To those who have trouble unlocking "All ruined"

Dragon_22
04-22-2010, 05:31 PM
If you haven't already, I strongly advise you to read this thread:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dragon-ball-raging-blast/32214-all-ruined-trophy-object-guide.html

A lot of great info in general and it even includes maps of all destructible objects of every map in one of the pages.

Hope this helps and sorry if this is old or useless. I thought it might be useful to make a thread about this since many people are having trouble unlocking this achievement.

RudeBoy TK
05-01-2010, 01:18 AM
This is my hardest achievement ever! I think i wait for the addon that's comming out soon maybe, it's impossible to crash all the buildings by yourself :( everytime my CPU crash 1 or 2 buildings.

Dragon_22
05-01-2010, 06:26 PM
You don't need to do them all at once.

Let's say, for example, City. There are 39 objects that need to be destroyed.

Your opponent destroys 2 objects but you destroy the other 37. Those 37 objects still count towards your progress so you already have them. That leaves only those 2. You can replay the stage and then destroy those 2 objects your opponent destroyed. Those 2 objects will count when all objects are destroyed (doesn't matter who destroyed them, all objects just need to be destroyed).

Please be careful, the objects you destroy will only count towards the achievement when all objects on the arena are destroyed.

In other words, constantly restarting after your opponent destroyed an object is extremely inefficient. You're better off trying to destroy as many objects as possible (not mindlessly of course, it's best you know what you destroyed) and come back later to destroy the ones your opponent destroyed. Once you've done that, you only need to destroy all other objects in the arena (doesn't matter if the opponent also destroyed a few).

Hope this helps.