PDA

View Full Version : EA Please Listen!

Morbido
04-22-2010, 07:52 PM
In regards to the online cheevos, can you PLEASE make sure that if people quit, it counts as a win and you advance to the next round / continue your progress towards a particular achievement. I had to play over 150 games (and I know that there are people with 250 wins and still not unlocked it) to get ton up. And have given up on UT online tourneys as I was sick of 'winning' finals only for the bugger to quit, then come up against some tit who'd either done the gold pack glitch or milked EAs cash cow dry until he had a near unbeatable team. Online play should be fun, it shouldn't be reduced to deliberately only scoring one, then letting the other person have as much of the ball as possible just so he doesn't quit.

Thanks for listening.... yeah right.

Serbia11
04-22-2010, 08:43 PM
i totally agree man, I had gotten Ton Up because of the big glitch that was going around, but I see where this is going. In 08/09/10 I would be smacking someone and then I would have to take it easy and let them score so they think they have a chance at winning. Then if they realize it that the can't they quit right at 90 minutes and it doesn't count.

IXISHADOW
04-23-2010, 08:31 AM
This is why Fifa fails compared to PES. Boosting PES wins was so easy!!! EA disappoint us every single time.

danjs84
04-23-2010, 09:23 AM
ha ha ha ha EA dont listen

Serbia11
04-23-2010, 03:10 PM
Yeah honestly, if PES eventually gets the licenses that FIFA has, then most of the fan boys are going to transfer over to PES. I love PES and I love FIFA, but PES is much greater in depth. FIFA is too linear. But this is a World Cup game so, no ranting about games.

RolfWB
04-26-2010, 08:34 AM
With EURO 08 when the opponent quited you got to next round so dont worry.

SatNiteEduardo
04-28-2010, 06:21 AM
With EURO 08 when the opponent quited you got to next round so dont worry.

What he said but I never had someone quit on me in the finals. Although the time that I got there as Faroe Islands I lost the final.

I won as the Czechs but luckily the guy did not quit.

Any match before the final the guy does u a favour by quitting unless it prevents the prefect group stage cheevo.