PDA

View Full Version : Lips achievement score problem

ponypo2001
04-22-2010, 07:58 PM
Having a real problem here. I checked my gamerscore for lips on my xbox today and it read 965 when on xbox.com it read over 1000. I recovered my profile (which takes a fricking age) and that fixed everything. Awesome I thought. However, I loaded up Party Classics to start on those achivements and after popping 2, on my xbox, the score reads 1160/1250 and says I have 49 of 49 achievements.

My question is this. Is this crap going to happen every time I recover my profile? If so, this means I have to recover my tag every damn time I want to play Lips. I've already lost a crapload of stars by switching between the discs and this happening too is really annoying. Is there any way I can avoid this?

I thought of popping in the 80's disc to get the score to read 1750 again but it'll still probably glitch when I put the older ones in. Anyone else experienced this crap?

N3xus Gam3r
04-22-2010, 08:00 PM
sounds strange, never happend to me. maybe its a bug or something like that?

Jota Matador
05-16-2010, 03:31 PM
I installed all games (all four lips game) and then we started to play the latest lips, Love the 80.

When I went to see how many points I could get, it only showed 1250.

How is this possible when I played as well Number one hits. I have though 45/70 unlocked.

Can someone enlighten us about this situation please!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tried later putting in all the lips discs and by doing this it solved the problem. It said now 1750 GS and 46/75 achievements unlocked.

Now the question is, will they all unlock as normal?

Blue Daddy Mac
06-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Ive just bought lips and although only a minor gripe, after unlocking 4 achievements it says on the achievement page (the one that lists your GS for each game played) that I had only unlocked 3 out of 49 (or however many there are). When I click on lips achievement where it shows the invidiual achievements, it shows I have unlocked 4.

Pretty strange?? I was going to recover my gamertag to see if this fixed it but read it doesnt recover achievements unlocked offline and I have a few of these from before I joined xbox live so dont want to risk that.

eohjay
10-23-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm going through this same issue right now, was wondering if anyone found a fix for it yet.

I can view it just fine on the xbox.com website. I've currently got 60/70 achievements for 1470/1750 gamerscore. However, when I go to view it in my profile on the console (Guide, Games Tab, Achievements) it is listing 59/58 achievements for 1420/1750. However, when I actually click on Lips and go in deeper the page again says 60/70 for 1470/1750, which is accurate.

I'm wondering why it is wrong on the one single page, and I'm desperately trying to fix it. For one, I want it to read 1750 when I finish it, but I also really don't like how it appears as 59/58 - it's looking like I'm hacking it or something.

Anyone find a fix yet, or have any tips?

edit: I was able to get it to display 1750 total after placing the 80s disc back into the console. However, I'm still getting an error. It is STILL listing 59 achievements on the page where it lists all of the games you played, and then 60 achievements when I look at Lips specifically. Pretty bummed as even if I finish this game - at first glance it will always look incomplete. Will try recovering my profile after I unlock all 70. What's this about it not working with offline achievements, though? I'm not going to lose all my offline achievements, am I?