PDA

View Full Version : Heroes (UK)

Lava Tonsil
04-22-2010, 08:43 PM
This is probably only relevant to UK viewers as the rest of the world has likely already seen the season finale.
Just wondering what everyone who's been watching Heroes thinks of how it's going now we're approaching the end of the season.
Personally i'm disapponted, i may even watch the last 2 episodes online to get it over with. What i'm wondering is where is it going? Doesn't seem to be much of a crescendo building and i don't care enough anhymore for a cliffhanger to the next season.
It's been downhill from the end of the first series and since the writers strike imo. I hardly watch any TV and i genuinely enjoyed this for a time *sigh*
So what's anyone else thinking?

Schwab17
04-23-2010, 01:43 AM
your talking about the end of season 4 right?

rvlution
04-23-2010, 02:43 AM
If you are talking about 4 I agree. I'm in the US so I have already seen it and was disappointed. It didn't start picking up until the last few episodes and then it slows down again. The preview for next season looks kinda awesome though.

SuperNova X2X
04-23-2010, 02:49 AM
I've finished it up online because I couldn't wait, but I actually quite enjoyed this series, as I have the previous ones. I guess I'm one of the few people that actually enjoys Heroes all the time. All I can say is roll on Season 5, things are about to get interesting!

Schwab17
04-23-2010, 03:33 AM
I've finished it up online because I couldn't wait, but I actually quite enjoyed this series, as I have the previous ones. I guess I'm one of the few people that actually enjoys Heroes all the time. All I can say is roll on Season 5, things are about to get interesting!

god i hope they make a season 5 the guy who plays matt parkman said on his twitter there is a hint for season 5 but they havent confirmed it yet

HarperBird
04-23-2010, 11:43 AM
I think its pretty much certain that they will make another season because i thought that season 4 wasn't as bad as 2 and 3 but they seriously need to add some new characters as the original cast are getting a tad annoying!

Lava Tonsil
04-24-2010, 08:27 AM
Interesting views, the thing is i actually want to like it but feel it's gone a bit stale. Maybe new characters would make it more interesting but i can't say i'm that into the season 4 new people like Emma and Samuel. At least they didn't bring back Maya - now that was a shit character.
I'll probably still watch another season should they make one, just not as intently as before.

rvlution
04-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Can someone explain to me why they wouldn't? The last episode had a season 5 preview... Sounds like a pretty convincing hint there will be a season 5...

Lava Tonsil
04-24-2010, 07:00 PM
^ seeing as i haven't seen the last episode of 4 yet, it stands to reason i wouldn't know there was a season 5 preview.
I guess that confirms it tho lol.

rvlution
04-24-2010, 08:12 PM
^ seeing as i haven't seen the last episode of 4 yet, it stands to reason i wouldn't know there was a season 5 preview.
I guess that confirms it tho lol.

Oh ok. I can understand if you haven't seen the end yet but it clearly shows that there will be a 5.

Purge
04-24-2010, 08:17 PM
I thought it was cancelled? Must of been a rumour.