PDA

View Full Version : Super Happy Fun Fun Game under 17.30mins

PuRR!4
04-22-2010, 09:16 PM
Hi Guys

I have a problem to go under 17.30 min in this level, after 2 attempts my best time is 18.05.

Anyone have a advice? Expecially for the last part, with the boat.

Thanks.

PuRR!4
04-23-2010, 01:37 PM
Ok np at the 3rd attempt my time is 16.50.00 :asd:

letum
05-02-2010, 04:59 AM
What was your strategy or just dumb luck, I'm having the same problem

RadiantViper
05-02-2010, 10:27 AM
What was your strategy or just dumb luck, I'm having the same problem

Make sure you've done all the collectibles first so you have infinite special power. Then just make good use of Lisa's saxophone (enemies will attack each other) and Homer super burp (takes out lots of enemies). Then you can focus on the objectives. Remember what you have to do for each section if you're still having trouble. The boat section will always take about the same time, since you have to wait for it to float up. Just run around a lot hitting each switch as soon as they turn it off.

Got this one done on my first try, not that hard.

letum
05-09-2010, 04:54 AM
Thank you that worked for me.

Awesomepants
12-30-2010, 08:05 AM
I'm having trouble with this one too. Most of my problems seem to be fighting the controller/camera angles. Especially in the ice world.

Do I understand this right, that the helicopter rises at the same speed no matter how many engines are running? I always get knocked off the boat a time or two and was thinking that I could avoid that by just defending the middle engine the whole time.

This is an old thread and an older game, so I doubt many people are going to read this. If anyone out there has any other advice, I'd really appreciate it.