PDA

View Full Version : Cluster Buster glitched?

Runner e-Girl
04-22-2010, 11:32 PM
Is it possible that the Cluster Buster achievement is glitched? Or maybe I don't have the concept of "combo" quite right? Is it just when three pieces of the same color get together? That is, the minimum possible combination of pieces? Or is it when you do something else, like six pieces of the same color around a center piece?

Shelton
04-23-2010, 08:42 PM
Is it possible that the Cluster Buster achievement is glitched? Or maybe I don't have the concept of "combo" quite right? Is it just when three pieces of the same color get together? That is, the minimum possible combination of pieces? Or is it when you do something else, like six pieces of the same color around a center piece?

I assume you mean Collapse Master, as you unlocked Cluster Buster several months ago. A combo is just 3 of the same colour, as you said. The achievement is achieved by getting 5000 combo's (which is a lot), so keep at it, and it'll eventually unlock.

Runner e-Girl
04-27-2010, 08:27 PM
I assume you mean Collapse Master, as you unlocked Cluster Buster several months ago. A combo is just 3 of the same colour, as you said. The achievement is achieved by getting 5000 combo's (which is a lot), so keep at it, and it'll eventually unlock.

You're right! I mean, I was asking about cluster buster, I actually checked my achievements 2 or 3 times before asking and I every time "saw" that I was missing it... I wish I could blame it on playing too much Hexic :biglaugh

Thanks for taking the time to point this out for me :)

RS xGameoveRx
06-13-2010, 05:00 AM
Why didnt get the cluster buster achievement??
any1 have any ideas i have the 5000 achievement but i still havnt got the cluster buster one??

RTL11
08-20-2010, 04:18 PM
Same problem for me, have the 5000 combo but not Cluster Buster anyone know why??

Shelton
08-20-2010, 07:32 PM
It looks like you both cheated... The order of your achievements are virtually impossible.

RTL11
08-22-2010, 09:16 PM
Have NOT cheated :mad: ,but Ive changed xbox and redownloaded it, lost all Hexic ach. and never got Cluster Buster back when i played it again.

anyone know why?

deepinthemosh
06-26-2011, 08:52 PM
Having the same trouble with the Cluster Buster achievement. Don't know why it won't activate. good to know that I shouldn't try and re-install though. Did anybody figure it out or is it kind of a lost cause?

Kinkimono
09-06-2011, 02:53 PM
If i go into the game and check achievements there cluster buster isn't unlocked but it is if I check the achievements from the Xbox menu or on player profile online. So just a visual bug for me atleast.