PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break

Schwab17
04-23-2010, 01:26 AM
just started watching this show on netflix on season 2 its a great show for anyone who hasnt seen it yet they got all 4 season there.

BarbaricGoose
04-23-2010, 04:23 AM
just started watching this show on netflix on season 2 its a great show for anyone who hasnt seen it yet they got all 4 season there.

Season 1 is the best. Unfortunately, it just gets worse after that. But season 1 is definitely one of the best seasons of anything, in my opinion.

StolenPaper18
04-23-2010, 04:28 AM
Pretty good show. I just started watching it when they put it up on Netflix Instant. I actually only have 2 more episodes left in the 4th season. In my opinion the show probably would have been better if they would have ended it after 2 seasons. It just started to drag on a bit after the 2nd season. Still good...but they could have done better.

Iv AJay vI
04-23-2010, 05:26 AM
Never really had any interest in watching it on TV, but I added it to the instant on Netflix. I'll get around to watching it one day. I've got loads of shit still needing to be viewed =\

domn8rdom
04-24-2010, 02:09 AM
Season 1 is the best. Unfortunately, it just gets worse after that. But season 1 is definitely one of the best seasons of anything, in my opinion.

I agree. I watched the whole first season and it was awesome. If i remember right they break out of prison at the end of the season and then season 2 they get put into another prison and I was like NOPE IM DONE.

Iconoclast
04-24-2010, 02:29 AM

I couldn't agree more. Season 1, where they're actually breaking out of said prison, is by far the best...Season 2 wasn't terrible but didn't even come close to how good the first was...then in Season 3 it just gets confusing as they introduce major characters and developing plot branches in almost every episode...and I haven't seen anything of Season 4, I figure it probably can't be better than Season 3, which is enough for me not to watch it >.<

Burning Karma
04-24-2010, 02:53 AM
Agree 100%. I watched every episode of every season from beginning to end, and while I did enjoy it, things got....out of hand. It was like the people who wrote the show started running out of ideas but were locked into a contract to deliver so many episodes. The series would have worked a lot better as a movie, IMO.

CutePoisonCTU
04-27-2010, 03:23 PM
Glad you have decided to watch such an awesome series. Like others have said, S1 is by far the best of the 4, but despite the other 3 seasons not being as gripping as the first, for me it is still one of the best TV shows I have seen.

I'm finding it hard to find something as gripping and as good as PB and 24....*sigh* hopefully something will come along.