PDA

View Full Version : Live Support Experience?

Hero Of Acre
04-23-2010, 04:50 AM
My wireless headset decided to stop working tonight, so I called support which gave me the idea for this thread. Have you guys ever had to deal with support? Also I apologize if there have been threads like this, but the search funtion wasn't working for me at the moment.

Anyways, it went pretty good for me asides I spent 10 minutes on the phone to be told I was shit out of luck and need to buy a new headset. I was glad I wasn't on hold for very long, but it also delayed me typing this out.

Anyways...your turn.

xtye
04-23-2010, 04:55 AM
Of course. I try to avoid having to call India though since their support blows.

Burning Karma
04-23-2010, 05:22 AM
Dealt with them a couple of times. None of the experiences were enjoyable at all.

Smashing Impacts
04-23-2010, 05:25 AM
A lot of big companies procedures suck. I work for Sky (the biggest digital television supplier in the UK) and our procedures are pretty poor. It is hard when a customer calls and you can do nothing for them.

Bleeding Star
04-23-2010, 07:06 AM
Phoned them the other day to get a refund on a corrupted Chaos Theory, took around 30 minutes and the guy didn't even know what Chaos Theory was and actually had me spell the entire title to him

Got my refund though

Iv AJay vI
04-23-2010, 09:55 AM
Of course. I try to avoid having to call India though since their support blows.

True story. I'm not fond of Xbox support.

$RebelG
04-23-2010, 11:35 AM
Since when have you guys gotten Indians on the line with MS? Over this past month I've had to ring them twice about canceling my CC for Live and about a transfer kit for my new HDD and my old one.

I've always gotten through to some Europeans, kind of sound like they are from Eastern Europe though. They were really helpful and friendly although I really couldn't help but notice that there was either a really bad delay on the line or that they really weren't very clear with my accent/English. But either way they helped me out. Totally forgot about MS now having that USB transfer thing now so I didn't have to shell out 15 for that transfer kit from them.

As for Orange customer service that's terrible. I had to ring a year or so ago about our internet and yup everyone I spoke to were Indian so I could barely understand them, let alone actually hear them through their headset.