PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmmm Achievements

GunzBlazing
04-23-2010, 06:00 AM
T'sup! Quick intro: been playing games ever since...well about 95 or so, at the ripe old age of 5. The only games I don't really like anymore are J-RPGs because of the whole grinding for xp, once upon a time it was the shiz, but not so much anymore. Recently I was looking over my Halo 3: ODST achievements and realized that I still haven't gotten all the achievements for it. A lot of my friends have moved on to other games, and it's hard to get them all back together at one time onto ODST to get some achievements. So, after a couple years of casually visiting this great website here, I decided to register and find some good people to nab achievements with.

XBL GT is Knight018 if you want to game some games. :uzi:

marKot1k
04-23-2010, 06:17 AM
You've defo got the right idea about joining... Its already the best site on the web, but its about to get sooooo much better for you, now you're a member :)

But yeah, welcome mate.

I only just got broadband in the area where I live, up to a speed sufficient for Live gaming - 10 years behind the rest of the world, but hey... got it now so thats all that matters eh?

So,okay, I'll add you to my list n send you a FR - started Halo odst a while back but only being able to play off-line kinda sucked at the time so sold it but its on my "get asap" list anyway and as soon as I do, I'll certainly help you get your missing ones :)

Oh yeah, and beware - the forums are almost as addictive, as the cheevs, themselves... LOL

GunzBlazing
04-23-2010, 02:49 PM
Haha, yeah we all have a love hate relationship with achievements. Especially with achievements added through DLC. On the one hand we're glad to get more, but on the other had they ruin our already established 100% completion.

meant4war
04-24-2010, 05:26 PM
Hey I would like to get some odst achievments as well so if you want you can send me an invite whenever GT is Meant4War