PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feel Ashamed of Playing

Mr DDT
04-23-2010, 10:13 AM
Easy 1ks online i do Like TMNT Csi lol Hanna montna so i play games like that offline

Seddo
04-23-2010, 10:15 AM
I don't think you should be ashamed of playing TMNT or CSI but by playing Hannah Montana then you should be hanging your head in shame :p.

Mr DDT
04-23-2010, 10:19 AM
I don't think you should be ashamed of playing TMNT or CSI but by playing Hannah Montana then you should be hanging your head in shame :p. IF My mw2 Buddies seen me playing Kiddy Games lol Theyd be like YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY HANNA Montana over Mw2 ?

HooDLuM
04-23-2010, 10:22 AM
People that play Disney Games and Hannah Montana for easy 1k's are pathetic IMO, No offence. It just proves you care so so much about that meaningless number on your Gamertag.

Io Haze oI
04-23-2010, 10:25 AM
I got the a load of easy 1k games since I had a free month on lovefilm, so I get the Hannah Montana game and had a blast playing it, people were asking me why I was playing it and I just laughed. However that one achievment were you need to do the knocking cans or something over minigame was a pain and take me ages.

oO CurrY Oo
04-23-2010, 10:32 AM
People that play Disney Games and Hannah Montana for easy 1k's are pathetic IMO, No offence. It just proves you care so so much about that meaningless number on your Gamertag.

What do you think this site is for hmmm?:)

Ontopic:I do play these games online cuz the reactions are alway's so funny. Last time it was playing my horse and me 2.

Swizzler
04-23-2010, 11:07 AM
I have a 7 year old son so theres a load of kids games on my profile (disney, lego etc) but i enjoy playing them too especially while im waiting for a game to be released, but i dont think id ever play hannah montanna, my horse, barbie or whatever just cause they where easy GS.

Alice in Wonderland
04-23-2010, 11:47 AM
I think Disney Games are fun ! They are easy to 1k yes, but I enjoy them. Kung Fu panda and all those lego games we're pretty entertaining imo. So no, i'm no ashamed of playing them ! :)

Mr DDT
04-23-2010, 11:49 AM
I think Disney Games are fun ! They are easy to 1k yes, but I enjoy them. Kung Fu panda and all those lego games we're pretty entertaining imo. So no, i'm no ashamed of playing them ! :) LEGO Games are fun lol

I M1K3Y B I
04-23-2010, 01:18 PM
If you feel ashamed having played those games, maybe you should be playing them? :p

I have quite a few easy games on my card, i take some stick from my mates for it but at the end of the day its my choice to play them. Besides the fact that they are easy, i will admit that i properly enjoyed most of them. So i will continue to play them :)

I still have me and my horse 2 to play, can't wait for the stick i will get for that one :nana

SSJ3
04-23-2010, 01:21 PM

Yeah no offence but if that is what you think then maybe you shouldn't be on this forum lol.

milecoupe
04-23-2010, 01:28 PM
I would'nt go as far as Hannah Montana lol,well maybe if i got it for free but i do enjoy some of the games like surfs up and open season and they were actully alot more fun then i thought they'd be and i'm far from ashamed.When someone makes fun of me for my ddr playin i just get back at them with there mw2,gears or halo stupidness(i like those games don't flame) and they shut up quick;)

I do play for 1000s but because i like the game not just for the score.

Agent Aero
04-23-2010, 01:40 PM

You say this on a forum on a website which is based on earning achievements...

OT: I don't feel ashamed of playing easy 1K games, sometimes they are actually fun! But i have played Hannah Montana and i don't think the people at college will ever let that go.

But at least my Gamerscor is about 3 times higher than theirs ;)

nagal
04-23-2010, 02:49 PM
Easy 1ks online i do Like TMNT Csi lol Hanna montna so i play games like that offline dude.. ALL of the games you've played are easy 1ks.. you might as well be ashamed of your whole profile..

Pyrochaos
04-23-2010, 03:07 PM
If it's a game you wouldn't have played otherwise, besides achievements, you should be ashamed.

Minty
04-23-2010, 03:14 PM
People that play Disney Games and Hannah Montana for easy 1k's are pathetic IMO

Says the guy that has Avatar on his gamercard. Yeah, you played it for the story I'm sure.

And for the record....real men play Hannah Montana ;)

Bleeding Star
04-23-2010, 03:16 PM
I personally enjoyed TMNT and rented it to play legit

Games like Avatar, Terminator or Sherlock Holmes though I played for the G, and I don't feel ashamed

Mr DDT
04-23-2010, 03:17 PM
dude.. ALL of the games you've played are easy 1ks.. you might as well be ashamed of your whole profile.. Im starting out easy lol im doing gow2 next and l4d 1 n 2

sk83rty
04-23-2010, 03:24 PM
I don't see any shame in it. People are welcome to think of me what they want to.

Z3R0 S1X
04-23-2010, 03:39 PM
I see no problem with it since I have a few easy 1k kiddie games on my card. My friends do joke with me about it at times like saying, "Oh we're not worthy to be in the same room with someone that has a gamerscore as high as yours". I laugh and just say, "Mine's not that high guys". On the other hand, I do have my share of tough/long 1000's either completed or nearly completed; Mass Effect, Forza 2 & 3, Cod:MW 1 & 2, Oblivion (not hard but long). I'm above the average completion percentages on mygamercard.net for everything on my card except CoD2 which I don't care to go back and play.

johnnybtz
04-23-2010, 03:42 PM
some of the easy 1ks are actually fun and great time wasters. i'm sure even HM and MH&M are fun in their own right. So i wouldn't think it should be anything to be too ashamed of. But if you can't take the abuse from your friends maybe you shouldn't play these types of games.

Meto741
04-23-2010, 03:42 PM
Lol, Hanah Montanah, at least you HAVE the 1000 g's, I'm cursed to have 50 G's of Kung Fu Panda and 150 G's to Lego Indiana jones because my stupid cousin lost the games >.<

sufferKATE
04-23-2010, 04:14 PM
I'd be ashamed if I bought a game for the 1000, but if you enjoy playing it, it doesn't really matter, just try to hide Hannah Montana between Halo 3 and GOW2 :p

wtbuffs87
04-23-2010, 04:56 PM
I enjoy the Disney games.. Usually rent them so me and the fiance can play together as most have co-op of some sort. Then I go and 1000 them before I turn them back in so they don't mess up my completion.. haha

R Rated Love
04-23-2010, 05:16 PM
If I ever felt ashamed to playing a game, I wouldn't be playing the game.

Iv AJay vI
04-23-2010, 05:23 PM
Yeah no offence but if that is what you think then maybe you shouldn't be on this forum lol.

Agreed. I played Avatar just for a quick 1000. But when my brother got an Xbox, he [for some reason] bought this too, and I actually played through most of the game.

As far as kiddie games, I have some of them. Kung Fu Panda, and some Lego ones. Once I max them out, I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore games like that 'just for points'. I might not get to a 6 digit number for GS, but I won't have Up or Meet The Robinsons on my list, so its k

EmporerDragon
04-23-2010, 05:36 PM
I find the easy 1Ks great as "downtime" games: Games played between bigger titles so you can relax and game instead of going straight to the next big title.

VladimirK
04-23-2010, 05:37 PM
I 1k'd Hannah Montana this afternoon :p

I'm not ashamed of it, it was easy points and it was worth it just to read some of the messages I've got from friends :biglaugh:biglaugh
Plus for me it's a bit of a joke with friends that I've been telling them for ages that I'm gonna do it, so seen it for a few quid, got it and now I can say that I done it, haha.

If you wanna judge me for it then all it really comes down to is that you must be one sad little person if you wanna try and laugh at me over a game I decided to play.
Not that I care what you think, you mean absolutely nothing to me.

As for actual kids games like the Lego games or Kung Fu Panda, I would only go and play them if I think they would be fun to play. (Except for Kung Fu Panda which came in a package with Lego Indiana Jones).

Pyrochaos
04-23-2010, 05:44 PM
I guess I'd be more ashamed of having a game like DOA XBV or Rumble Roses than having Kung-Fu panda tbh.

Spencer Estate
04-23-2010, 05:52 PM
There's a couple games I feel this way about, but in the long run who cares.

InkedUp
04-23-2010, 05:52 PM
Not ashamed at all. Why should I be, I don't play games just to seek the approval of others, I enjoy getting gs, and the games I play to get it are nobody's business anyways. Honestly, if someone has a problem with, do yourself a favor and don't look at my gamercard info anymore.

jdd895
04-23-2010, 06:06 PM
I personally enjoyed TMNT and rented it to play legit

Games like Avatar, Terminator or Sherlock Holmes though I played for the G, and I don't feel ashamed

Terminator was a pretty fun shooter you have to admit for a movie game.

Bleeding Star
04-23-2010, 11:21 PM
Terminator was a pretty fun shooter you have to admit for a movie game.

yeah it was pretty good, I just meant I actually wanted to play TMNT without knowing it was easy 1000

Sephiroth740
04-24-2010, 12:33 AM
Never be ashamed of playing the "easy GS" games, this means that you are true gamers. Most of these games are setup in the traditional platforming style just like the first console games. They are also a relaxing and fun experience.

Some that I got harrassed for by MW2 buddies
Ghostbusters - 180/1000
Kung Fu Panda - 400/1000
Lego: Indiana Jones - 1000/1000
Lego: Star Wars TCS - 640/1000
Tropico 3 - 1000/1000

phluffhead19
04-24-2010, 02:04 AM
haha my 5 year old beat TMNT with a lil help, he would rather play mw or gta though. some kids showed him that on there ds in school

OG Baker224
04-24-2010, 02:47 AM
People that play Disney Games and Hannah Montana for easy 1k's are pathetic IMO, No offence. It just proves you care so so much about that meaningless number on your Gamertag.Just go rent hanna montana and i bet that YOU wont get a 1000 on that game

Capn Doug
04-24-2010, 02:49 AM
It bugs me a little that people call some games easy. The Lego games do not take a tremendous amount of skill, but they do take some time. I like the Lego games and am more than willing to put the 30 hours into them to get the full 1000. Kung Fu Panda was kind of cute, though I don't think I would have played it if it didn't come with the system. Fallout 3 is in the same category, if you turn down the difficulty, it takes no skill at all, just 75 hours or so, but no one calls that an easy game. Only game I am ashamed to have on my tag is CSI, not because it is easy, but because it is so bad. I am not sure what I would have been worse, spending 8 hours to pass it, or having it incomplete on my gamer tag, mocking me.

Langeboy
04-24-2010, 02:59 AM
I've 1k'ed a few child's games:
Cars
Modern Warfare 2
Don't care what anyone else cares about my gamer-card cause I don't care about their gamer-card. It's a win for everyone.

Minty
04-24-2010, 02:59 AM
Just go rent hanna montana and i bet that YOU wont get a 1000 on that game

I'll take that bet...

i m redshark
04-24-2010, 03:05 AM
I've 1k'ed a few child's games:
Cars
Modern Warfare 2
Don't care what anyone else cares about my gamer-card cause I don't care about their gamer-card. It's a win for everyone.
This post just made my day, I don't see the problem with playing easy games. The developers are the ones who make the achievements so they should make them a bit more difficult. I understand these games are directed towards kids, but I don't think kids are worried about achievements like most of us are

Langeboy
04-24-2010, 03:07 AM
This post just made my day, I don't see the problem with playing easy games. The developers are the ones who make the achievements so they should make them a bit more difficult. I understand these games are directed towards kids, but I don't think kids are worried about achievements like most of us are
I'm glad someone saw it :)

OG Baker224
04-24-2010, 06:36 AM
I'll take that bet... Give it a try HooDLuM. :)

litepink
04-24-2010, 06:55 AM
Says the guy that has Avatar on his gamercard. Yeah, you played it for the story I'm sure.
Oh snap!

I have Avatar on my card, and would delete it if I could. Mental lapse when I first got my Xbox. I actually LIKE lego games, so not ashamed to play those. Honestly, I wouldn't trade Mile High Club for 25,000 score in kid games.

But but BUT, I totally understand the desire to go for high gamerscore, and to do whatever it takes to get it. I just feel, that if I am going to do it, I would want to go at it in full force, or not at all. I respect people with high gamerscore because usually among the Backyard Baseball's there are also full scores in Gears, Halo, etc.

ApochWeiss
04-24-2010, 07:32 AM
Not ashamed of any of the easy 1k's I got, up to and including Hannah Montana. Most of the time I'm looking for a quick game to play while I'm at work to kill time and plenty of those easy 1k games work out just fine and I can finish 'em off in a few days playing for the four, five hours downtime I have each day.

However, PISSED OFF I played them, some fall into that category. Bee Movie Game? The hell! Yeah, gave up on that. Also don't really like the lego games that much. Lego Star Wars frustrated me and I barely even touched Lego Indiana Jones cause I could see it was going to be the same thing.

dirge
04-24-2010, 08:55 AM
I wanted to say no but I did do it once or twice when playing Cars, which I told the boys in work that I got for my son! Not that i've ever gone out to purposely buy an easy gamerscore game but I have played the likes on TMNT and I played that online.

Defcizion
04-24-2010, 08:57 AM
If you truly feel ashamed by playing some games for their gamerscore I highly suggest you leave and never come back.

Games I've done this for

Avatar, Open Season, Cars, Cabela's African Safari, Shrek 2

and guess what? They were actually enjoyable to play

2fst4u
04-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Bring on the easy gs kiddie games , I say.

Ive had my 360 since March 06 and ive only got 6500 gs :-(

VladimirK
04-24-2010, 10:50 AM

I'm just curious, I know that some online achievements can be glitchy and you get them offline.

But does anyone know if the Virtua Tennis 3 and DiRT achievements are like that? =/

Not accusing you of anything, but I can't help but noticing that all the online achievemnts for both games are done offline.

BAD BLOOD BIGGY
04-24-2010, 11:52 AM
Actually, I'm not ashamed of my 1000 in Avatar, but I'm ashamed at my attempt to play past the 1000. Only made it 2 mins and had to send this back to Gamefly. (The game was so f'n horrible)

Others, like Kung Fu Panda, the LEGO games, Disney Sing It HSM3, etc. are actually pretty fun to get 1000 in, so no, I'm not ashamed at any easy 1000's. I have my fair share of more difficult 1000's to defend myself if someone said I played nothing but easy kiddy games (Eternal Sonata, BlazBlue, and others).

BTW people who say that "we" should be ashamed probably could only get 500/1000 in Avatar :p

EDIT: And btw, HooDLuM, why are you on this site if gamerscore is just a meaningless number? We don't need anymore flamers on here than we already have.

EDIT: And like Minty said, real men play Hannah Montana. :P

Kamakazi Pear
04-24-2010, 11:57 AM
Nope, I constantly tell my friends how brilliant a game Hannah Montana is. And I'm being serious, too.

Genesis x360a
04-24-2010, 12:10 PM
Nope im not ashamed! I love playing games and ive played some of the best and the worst out there. It funny how people say "OMG You play terrible games like Hanna montana, My horse and me 2 and Disney games" I love playing games like these (Especially disney games!) :) Although there easy pionts there still enjoyable and fun games to play. Ive enjoyed every game on my list barring a handfull (Sherlock holmes, Fuzion Frenzy 2 and some 2k games).

WirelessPillow
04-24-2010, 12:49 PM
I'll play any game that appeals to me regardless of other peoples opinions.
these days people are more willing to let you play "kiddie" games for pure fun without insulting you anyway

Mr DDT
04-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Just Bought Hanna Montana lol The guy in the shop was like WTF

Xc0mmand0
04-24-2010, 02:26 PM
I haven't really played the easy 1K GS games, unless you include the Lego Star Wars games. I used to get quite a bit of crap for playing Viva Pinata tho. The games actually aren't that bad after you can get past the kiddie skin.

Tufty
04-24-2010, 03:32 PM
IF My mw2 Buddies seen me playing Kiddy Games lol Theyd be like YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY HANNA Montana over Mw2 ?

If someone said that to me I'd say "Yes, Modern Warfare 2 is a pile of shit."

You shouldn't care about what people think about you, especially when it's about games.

Xylon Uxkid
04-24-2010, 07:27 PM
Now, yes. When I started whoring achievement I loved all those easy games, but now I prefer not so easy 1000's. But I already have them I play them, or if I find then at a cheap price.

Darth Grif55
04-24-2010, 08:40 PM
I don't buy games for achievements (though I do borrow some) & the games that should make me feel ashamed (Lego games), I actually like & our pretty fun games.

The only games I'm ashamed of are Incredible Hulk & X-Men: The Official Game, but only because they're horrible. Though, I should of seen the X-Men game being bad since it's based on one of the worst comic book movies. (X3 for you non comic nerds)

I'm actually proud of my completed games list since it's mainly games that require skill.

Cilisien
04-24-2010, 08:49 PM
If im honest I don't really care what people think about the games I play since i will play what i want whether they like it or not withought feeling ashamed :p

BoBoMaster13
04-24-2010, 10:55 PM
Don't really care. They can think what they want.

sak7395
04-25-2010, 12:39 AM
no i wouldnt if u wanna play then play nothing gonna stop you

Screwface89
04-25-2010, 01:35 AM
If i was the kind of person to be ashamed of what i have played then i wouldn't have played quite a few games on my card but the honest truth i couldn't care less what others think.

Tricka21
04-25-2010, 02:45 AM
I couldn't give 2 shits about what people think if I play is sad or not! at the end of the day it's my choice. :)

Tussell
04-25-2010, 05:19 AM
TMNT was thoroughly enjoyable. I loved it!

siamese snake
04-25-2010, 09:22 AM
At the end of the day,it's your console so you should be able to play whatever game you want without feeling ashamed.

That's my opinion.

litepink
04-25-2010, 09:39 AM
I'm just curious, I know that some online achievements can be glitchy and you get them offline.

But does anyone know if the Virtua Tennis 3 and DiRT achievements are like that? =/

Not accusing you of anything, but I can't help but noticing that all the online achievemnts for both games are done offline.

Oh Snapē

It's funny, because *let's just pretend* that you are right and these achievements are hacked, it would be really funny since he mentioned that gamerscore was meaningless.

*but that would be IF it was hacked* =/

Kamakazi Pear
04-25-2010, 12:59 PM

He glitched his achieves in about 15 games...

Fixelbucket
04-25-2010, 01:05 PM
I don't play for easy 1000 but if a game I enjoy playing (Lego games for example) happen to have easy achievements I'm not ashamed.

Since I don't have a lot of cash I tend to buy older games that have had a high score from reviewers. I don't think I will find Hanna Montana or some barbie game with a high score so I'm in the clear :)

KostinKid
04-25-2010, 01:07 PM
The only time I'm embarrassed is when I hand the game to the guy at gamestop and he looks at the game then back at me and grins. I'm like easy achievements then he starts laughing.

VladimirK
04-25-2010, 03:48 PM
He glitched his achieves in about 15 games...

Haha, I was just looking at offline 100%.
But since you mention it, went and looked out of curiosity, Gears of War, all the achievements are in a messed up order.

Mr DDT
04-25-2010, 03:54 PM
People that play Disney Games and Hannah Montana for easy 1k's are pathetic IMO, No offence. It just proves you care so so much about that meaningless number on your Gamertag. All of his Dirt achievements are offline even te online ones... cheater

Donkey Noob
04-25-2010, 04:07 PM

If it is SOOOO meaningless, why would you be a member of Xbox360a? :) Not to sound rude or anything, I am just saying.... People who really are competitive with their gamerscore have to rely on games like Hannah Montana or even Viva Pinata. After a while, all the big boy and girl games go away, and you start to run out. Its called Supply and Demand (:

koopakiller64
04-25-2010, 04:39 PM
At first I laughed at seeing Peggle with its unicorns and rainbows, but i decided to download the trial just for fun. At the end of the trial I immediately added MS points to my account and bought it. I will usually still play it if I'm fed up with playing online multi-player games and my other games don't look very fun at the time.

koopakiller64
04-25-2010, 04:43 PM
If it is SOOOO meaningless, why would you be a member of Xbox360a? :) Not to sound rude or anything, I am just saying.... People who really are competitive with their gamerscore have to rely on games like Hannah Montana or even Viva Pinata. After a while, all the big boy and girl games go away, and you start to run out. Its called Supply and Demand (:

I found Viva Pinata to be quite fun before I got XBL and only 2 other games for my Xbox. You definitely have to put time into the game if you want a perfect 1k in it.

MasterKingz
04-25-2010, 04:45 PM
Ive played TMNT cos i love the Turtles
I played Lost cos i thought it would bring me up too speed with the show < Nope
I played avatar: tla cos i liked avatar

miragedres
04-25-2010, 04:46 PM
Ashamed? Not at all. Most of us try to get our kids or significant other involved in gaming and usually that means playing some Disney game you wouldn't normally touch. I would be more ashamed of playing Avatar: TLA just to get 1000 without actually getting past the 1st stage. <- Not that there is anything wrong with this either...

Ozbaab
04-25-2010, 05:02 PM
I would never feel ashamned over a specific game I've played. I see it as the more games I play, the more I know in general about games.
And I like that thought!

SKIBADABOMSKI
04-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Bollocks man Surfs Up rocks.

Although I have questioned myself a few times like when am running around a frickin garden trying to make pinatas mate.

SuperSorrell
04-25-2010, 06:37 PM
im not ashamed i really loved playing TMNT and disneys UP ... i have played Hannah Montanna and i thought it was alright easy G's. its a nice change somtime i think from blowing stuff up to be able to take things slow and enjoy a cartoony game,

Madfrog0
04-25-2010, 06:42 PM
lol i gotta say darkest of days is number 1 on my list

superandyt
04-25-2010, 07:24 PM
I was initially prepared to be a little embarrassed about TMNT, which I borrowed from a friend but when I played it, it was actually a lot of fun.

Madfrog0
04-25-2010, 07:27 PM
I was initially prepared to be a little embarrassed about TMNT, which I borrowed from a friend but when I played it, it was actually a lot of fun.

i felt the same, the game wasnt that bad really.

Sampson
04-25-2010, 07:33 PM
I don't think you should be ashamed of playing TMNT or CSI but by playing Hannah Montana then you should be hanging your head in shame :p.
Shhhh. Minty will hear you.
EDIT: Woah, he did!!

EmporerDragon
04-26-2010, 01:44 AM
i felt the same, the game wasnt that bad really.

It wasn't overly bad, but the verbal diarrhea from the characters was cringeworthy and the "kill every non-boss enemy on the screen" technique was a bit overpowered.

flarkis
04-26-2010, 01:56 AM
my sister and I share one xbox, so when she plays her games I get her to do it on my profile so I get the points. Any games that I don`t want people knowing that I played, well i just say it was my sister.

DOOKH8R
04-26-2010, 02:05 AM
dude.. ALL of the games you've played are easy 1ks.. you might as well be ashamed of your whole profile..

Oh, because you mix in a few FPS which you haven't completed you think you can criticize. Your card is just as full of kids games, 2006 sports titles and easy 1000s. You aren't anything special sunshine.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones.

I have a ton of easy games, a ton of hard ones and a ton of games in languages I don't speak. However, I wouldn't slam a guy for what he plays like you chose to do.

A ZombieTwinkie
04-26-2010, 02:09 AM
I've got TMNT, Avatar and the Lego Games on my card, and I dont feel ashamed at all. Why should you feel ashamed about playing games? Sure, some of them might be kid games or real easy points. But that's not the point. I enjoyed TMNT and the Lego Games. Even Wall-E when I played it. Which reminds me, I need to rent that game again to finish it off...

Gohan Reborn
04-26-2010, 02:18 AM
I've only played easy games that I at one point or another wanted to play. So I'm currently at 41k, but no Avatar, CSI, TMNT, because I have no desire to play them other than get GS...and that's not enough interest. I have a few easy games, like Scene it LCA, but I got that with my xbox, got an achievement and then eventually proceeded to 1k it, for completion percentage. Prison Break which I hear is a very easy 1k, will be played and maxed out. Saw is an easy 1k, and I will play that as well. Not for the score, but because I like the movie/TV series and want to play the game and of course the Gamerscore is a much appreciated added bonus.

iBlessing 09
04-26-2010, 06:45 AM
People find it fun and unless you have another account you haven't played Hannah Montana so how would you know if it's good or not?

Creech
04-27-2010, 02:40 AM

Quick lesson in the brutality of the internet.

First, if you have an opinion that has no basis in fact, you are probably wrong and hundreds of people are generally happy to prove that to you.

Two, if you want to talk crap, make sure you hide all your details first. Linking your posts to proof (your gamertag, for instance) that you are so bad at games that you have to cheat at them isn't going to win you any points.

Three, meet my friend Mr. Ban Hammer (because we don't need cheaters on x360a).

Four, Xbox Live has a ban hammer also...it is wielded by Stepto and his team. I think I can safely guarantee that they will be looking over your profile shortly, and I doubt you will be happy with the results.

Have a nice day....somewhere else.

Madfrog0
04-27-2010, 03:58 AM
im going to try out hannah montana, im not worried.
i still think darkest of days was the worst.

Minty
04-27-2010, 04:04 AM
To add to what Creech said- if I see you hating on Hannah Montana, you have no chance!!!

Take note Seddo ;)

Fonkey Monkey
04-27-2010, 04:05 AM
The only game I would honestly say I am embarrassed about is Eragon. I played through that garbage, twice. ugh. Luckily people usually don't go that far down a gamercard.

My friends gave me crap about loving Viva Pinata, but they liked it once they gave it a chance. That is how most kids games are. (movie tie-ins not withstanding)

SKIBADABOMSKI
04-27-2010, 05:15 AM
Quick lesson in the brutality of the internet.

First, if you have an opinion that has no basis in fact, you are probably wrong and hundreds of people are generally happy to prove that to you.

Two, if you want to talk crap, make sure you hide all your details first. Linking your posts to proof (your gamertag, for instance) that you are so bad at games that you have to cheat at them isn't going to win you any points.

Three, meet my friend Mr. Ban Hammer (because we don't need cheaters on x360a).

Four, Xbox Live has a ban hammer also...it is wielded by Stepto and his team. I think I can safely guarantee that they will be looking over your profile shortly, and I doubt you will be happy with the results.

Have a nice day....somewhere else.

Oh Hoodlum you just got Creeched big time. Sometimes I just love how the mods deal with stuff. LOL classical.

Andreas_loel
04-27-2010, 10:09 AM
I havent paid for any cheap 1k games yet so no need to feel dirty, oh wait i just remembered i paid for nhl2k6 and 1ked it in 15 mins :P
Avatar = Friend paid and traded it back 2 days later
King kong = bday gift
Sonic mega collection = borrowed it from a friend

All the lego games i have is because my little brother used to get em and we played em together, now my sisters bf buys random games and lets me steal them for gs. Too bad i cant really be arsed to milk shit game for worthless points nowadays

Vonzipper
04-27-2010, 10:26 AM
I've sunk a new low. I finally bought Avatar: The Burning Earth.

Pity me.

Marcus Gr3y
04-27-2010, 05:29 PM
currently doing Scene It Box Office Smash... its not bad of a game just not what im really into and my friends think its stupid...lol

Dustinator
04-27-2010, 06:23 PM
Only Avatar. I would have never played that game if not for the quick 1k. But all my other games, I've played for a reason. My wife likes the platformer/adventure games, so we get games like UP, Meet the Robinsons, TMNT, Lego Batman and Monsters vs Aliens frequently. It's a bonus that it's usually easy gamerscore for me :) But honestly, I enjoy playing some of those games. It's relaxing and fun too. I'm actually enjoying Shrek the Third as we speak.

TakahashiDemon
04-27-2010, 08:15 PM

Disney games are the best out of most the easy 1k games and sometimes are fun. Why are you here anyways if you think gamerscore is meaningless? :p

BrutishJager
04-28-2010, 01:30 AM

Any chance you've noticed what site you are on? Perhaps you should find a different one? :p

R Rated Love
04-28-2010, 02:36 AM
Disney games are the best out of most the easy 1k games and sometimes are fun. Why are you here anyways if you think gamerscore is meaningless? :p

I know it wasn't directed at me, but I personally find gamerscore rather meaningless. The concept itself is cool, but in execution, I feel it does more harm to gaming than good, especially with how it has evolved. I'm here because some of the game guides are helpful, and as far as strictly Xbox communities go, this is probably close to the largest, if not the largest (barring the official forums). Yes, there is emphasis here on the achievements, but they are far from the only thing discussed on these forums.

[/$.02]

withoutlove124
04-28-2010, 02:37 AM
but hannah montana is awesome!

Mr DDT
04-28-2010, 05:07 PM
What is hoodlum getting reset ?

Dragon_22
04-28-2010, 05:58 PM
I feel ashamed of playing Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3 and Final Fantasy XIII

Everybody seems to really hate those games.

Mr DDT
04-28-2010, 06:01 PM
I feel ashamed of playing Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3 and Final Fantasy XIII

Everybody seems to really hate those games. Really ? facepalm

GhostFalcon3
04-28-2010, 06:05 PM
Viva Pinata
not me but some guy was going on about it in a pre game lobby. I coudn't care that much as it was a quick 1000

Minty
04-28-2010, 06:16 PM
What is hoodlum getting reset ?

His gamerscore. Despite telling people that they were sad for playing quick and easy games for 1000 points, Hoodlum thought it was acceptable to gamesave. He has cheated on about 10 games or so.

We don't take kindly to cheaters on this site. Especially ones who act high and mighty.

Mr DDT
04-28-2010, 06:31 PM
His gamerscore. Despite telling people that they were sad for playing quick and easy games for 1000 points, Hoodlum thought it was acceptable to gamesave. He has cheated on about 10 games or so.

We don't take kindly to cheaters on this site. Especially ones who act high and mighty. Agreed : ) Hopefully he will learn that cheaters can never hide.

GuidoNGR
04-29-2010, 12:51 AM
I play Final Fantasy XIII and my friends call me a f a g g o t,And I just lmfao.

Micrll
04-29-2010, 01:15 AM
I play Final Fantasy XIII and my friends call me a f a g g o t,And I just lmfao.
Lol, wrong friends, I have yet to play XIII I still plan to since its not that bad, got good reviews and I tend to like more games than I dislike.
My roommates don't think to highly of my griding of uno simply for the score :P

AltruismIsDead
04-29-2010, 01:50 AM
I would never stoop so low as to play any kiddie games.....says the man who is currently playing High School Musical 3 Senior Year DANCE! and has also beaten Hannah Montana, My Horse and Me 2, all while being online and in full view of everyone on my XBL friends list. :p

I've never been ashamed in the very least even playing those online. All my personal friends know I am insane when it comes to my 360 collection + gamerscore. I would even buy those Japanese dating sim games if they weren't so damn expensive and play those too.

While playing My Horse and Me 2 (which I wanted for the longest time) a couple friends sent me messages basically saying "Really?" Then I had to inform them of the rarity of such greatness that is called My Horse and Me 2, then I also had people on my list that do know about that game telling me I need to send them out that game to borrow.

Sure I know this sounds pretty cocky, but I honestly wouldn't care less if someone even attempted to talk smack to me about playing any kiddie games. Because I basically own damn near every 360 retail game, "oh you're laughing at me because I am playing High School Musical for achievements? Oh hrmm, let me pop in all the games that I own that you wish you had.....case closed."

PS, I still totally play Pokemon and proudly too...

bryan1
04-29-2010, 02:01 AM
I need Miley's game (L) (L) (L)

EmporerDragon
04-29-2010, 07:22 AM

As do most gaming adults. It's only during those awkward high-school years that pokemon is publicly shunned.

ALIENWAR3
04-29-2010, 07:45 AM
TMNT was brilliant, easy or not i actually loved that game :woop:

THE NICK1987
05-05-2010, 06:29 AM
I would never stoop so low as to play any kiddie games.....says the man who is currently playing High School Musical 3 Senior Year DANCE! and has also beaten Hannah Montana, My Horse and Me 2, all while being online and in full view of everyone on my XBL friends list. :p

I've never been ashamed in the very least even playing those online. All my personal friends know I am insane when it comes to my 360 collection + gamerscore. I would even buy those Japanese dating sim games if they weren't so damn expensive and play those too.

While playing My Horse and Me 2 (which I wanted for the longest time) a couple friends sent me messages basically saying "Really?" Then I had to inform them of the rarity of such greatness that is called My Horse and Me 2, then I also had people on my list that do know about that game telling me I need to send them out that game to borrow.

Sure I know this sounds pretty cocky, but I honestly wouldn't care less if someone even attempted to talk smack to me about playing any kiddie games. Because I basically own damn near every 360 retail game, "oh you're laughing at me because I am playing High School Musical for achievements? Oh hrmm, let me pop in all the games that I own that you wish you had.....case closed."

I have pretty much the same damn thing...

My real life friends laugh because i play them, (even though they ONLY play MW2, and MW2 ONLY) And some XBL friends laugh just for buying games for points!

Hell i really couldn't care less what people think, Because it really wont matter when i'm king of the world, KING OF THE WORLD I SAY!!!

Except i'm about 150 games behind you alt :(

SPierce
05-05-2010, 06:37 AM
Viva Pinata
not me but some guy was going on about it in a pre game lobby. I coudn't care that much as it was a quick 1000

If people just took the time to get to know it....Maybe they'd like it...I know I did. :P

KillerBEA
05-05-2010, 06:42 AM
Short answer no! Semi -long answer: I was boosting backgammon on may 3 and my friend was giving me crap for playing that instead of the halo reach beta, this is the same friend that gives me shit for playing avatar, bakugan, chaotic, madden etc.. What i told him is that i got the beta early through a friend and already played it and that i moved on, which is true. he got so mad that i moved on so fast. I tell him that i dont care what YOU think of my gamerscore cause your gonna make excuses no matter what i say, and your never gonna like how i go about earning points. I know one day he will reach 100k just cause he likes to play alot of different games and he is gonna give me hell for him getting the "normal" way and i dont care cause im gonna be at 300k by then and maxed out some tough games. So in conclusion im not ashamed even if people try to make me feal guilty

mmartynn
05-05-2010, 08:38 AM
i wait for someone else to buy the easy games then i will grab, play and finish them before they get a chance too..

hey, its free, easy gamerscore