PDA

View Full Version : why was my thread deleted ?

HooDLuM
04-23-2010, 12:13 PM
with no explanation, very professional. keep up the good work mods

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=168377

that one ^^

Mr DDT
04-23-2010, 12:20 PM
YOU Found out your Question

HooDLuM
04-23-2010, 12:22 PM
A mod also deleted some of my other posts too, As i was asking how to obtain a certain Halo Gamerpic.

Nice

Mr DDT
04-23-2010, 12:25 PM
Maybe You found out how to get them as well

HooDLuM
04-23-2010, 12:25 PM
Nope Nope Nope

Mr DDT
04-23-2010, 12:33 PM
They where Probably on Bungie Day

davhth4
04-23-2010, 12:46 PM
1st - it hasnt been deleted just locked.

2nd - it is most likely because your question was answered and people were high-jacking it even though there is many threads the same.

3rd - did you think making this post will get it unlocked even though you had your answer to your question already?

HooDLuM
04-23-2010, 01:09 PM
I didnt have all my questions answered smart ass. Other posts of mine were deleted

SSJ3
04-23-2010, 01:23 PM
I didnt have all my questions answered smart ass. Other posts of mine were deleted

He is just trying to help you. If a thread has been locked I seriously doubt that it's going to be unlocked. And complaining about it won't help you really.

Mr DDT
04-23-2010, 01:25 PM
I didnt have all my questions answered smart ass. Other posts of mine were deleted No need to be like that to someone with over a 1000 Posts?

Wortsenawl
04-23-2010, 01:28 PM
No need to be like that to someone with over a 1000 Posts?

er... I am not defending the guy, but what difference does post count make?

Mr DDT
04-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Well there loyal members to this website

HooDLuM
04-23-2010, 01:30 PM
If a thread has been locked I seriously doubt that it's going to be unlocked. And complaining about it won't help you really.

I don't want the thread unlocked, Ive been Mod on other forums and if it's going to be locked, A mod should state why.

Ive seen multiple threads like mine - there should be a sticky

davhth4
04-23-2010, 01:48 PM
I don't want the thread unlocked, Ive been Mod on other forums and if it's going to be locked, A mod should state why.

Thing is I can see this thread of yours being locked aswell.

Also in that thread all your questions WERE answered ¬_¬.

SSJ3
04-23-2010, 01:50 PM

If you have been a Mod before it should be pretty obvious why it got locked. I could see it after 4 posts.

HooDLuM
04-23-2010, 01:59 PM
My other posts on where to find a rare halo gamerpic shouldn't have been deleted, I wasn't breaking any rules

GuzzyMe
04-23-2010, 02:19 PM
If you have been a Mod before it should be pretty obvious why it got locked. I could see it after 4 posts.

You would know all about mods hey? Maybe taking them into your gaming aswell? You know getting Ninja Gaiden 2 all offline in 3 days...

Shoulda listened to Nemze bro.

AOS Puck
04-23-2010, 02:27 PM
My other posts on where to find a rare halo gamerpic shouldn't have been deleted, I wasn't breaking any rules

If you don't think you were breaking any rules, maybe you should go back and read them again. If you had, you would know not to dig up a 6 month old dead thread. That is the main reason your thread was locked although there was some spamming as well. Here is one section of our rules that applies not only to the last topic, but this topic as well.

Old threads. If you’ve used the search function and found an old thread, kudos first of all. Now, if you have some groundbreaking new info then feel free to post it. If however, youre just going to say ‘works for me’ or ‘what he said’ etc, don’t bother. Think- am I adding value to the thread? Basically, if a thread is over a month old, stay away from it.

If the staff have locked/moved/deleted your thread, do not create another one. It has been moderated for a reason, and with the number of posts staff don’t have time to send a message for every thread they close. If you create another thread, this will be treated as spam. If you feel it was done unjustly, please use the complaint board.

Minty
04-23-2010, 03:19 PM
Also, if you have a complaint, use the complaint board. Don't cry like a bitch on the forums. And then spam in your own thread complaining you didn't break the rules.