PDA

View Full Version : DLC help!

subpwn
04-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Which one should i buy? already have broken steel. i've been thinking about point outlook of mothership zeta. which one is the best?

gmorra
04-23-2010, 05:19 PM
Which one should i buy? already have broken steel. i've been thinking about point outlook of mothership zeta. which one is the best?

I would get point lookout if I were you. It is massive and a true expansion! Lots of quests and lots of loot as well. Mothership zeta kinda sucks and has another crappy fetch quest where you have to find these audio logs and after awhile you are closed off from certain sections of the ship and can longer get a few if you hadn't already! Hope this helps!:)

Qonok
04-23-2010, 06:10 PM
There is Operation: Anchorage, too, if you haven't got it yet. May not be the longest mission but the reward is the best armor in the game.

subpwn
04-23-2010, 06:55 PM
I would get point lookout if I were you. It is massive and a true expansion! Lots of quests and lots of loot as well. Mothership zeta kinda sucks and has another crappy fetch quest where you have to find these audio logs and after awhile you are closed off from certain sections of the ship and can longer get a few if you hadn't already! Hope this helps!:)

yeah i got point outlook, but one thing is that every time i play it i get disconnected from xbox live you know why?

gmorra
04-23-2010, 06:58 PM
yeah i got point outlook, but one thing is that every time i play it i get disconnected from xbox live you know why?

I believe that has something to do with the license of the DLC software having to be verified through xbox live while you play. Authentication.

subpwn
04-23-2010, 07:05 PM
I believe that has something to do with the license of the DLC software having to be verified through xbox live while you play. Authentication.

takes a long time?

gmorra
04-23-2010, 07:11 PM
takes a long time?

Are you sure you are getting disconnected or is it just cancelling things in your download queue?

subpwn
04-23-2010, 07:13 PM
Are you sure you are getting disconnected or is it just cancelling things in your download queue?

its already downloading, when i start up fallout i get disconnected

gmorra
04-23-2010, 07:14 PM
its already downloading, when i start up fallout i get disconnected

No no, i'm not asking you if you downloaded it. I am asking you if when you play it does it keeps cancelling other things you are downloading!?

subpwn
04-23-2010, 07:26 PM
No no, i'm not asking you if you downloaded it. I am asking you if when you play it does it keeps cancelling other things you are downloading!?

not downloading anything else. so no

xRogue 5x
04-23-2010, 07:28 PM
Point lookout is the way to go. There is a lot of content packed into that expansion.

gmorra
04-23-2010, 07:32 PM
not downloading anything else. so no

Then to be honest with you I don't know whats wrong. Sorry:confused: Usually with DLC it is the opposite (It needs you to be online).

subpwn
04-24-2010, 01:35 PM
everything is working fine finally :). but now i have to deal with the guys in the mansion.

thanks for all the help guys

gmorra
04-24-2010, 07:25 PM
everything is working fine finally :). but now i have to deal with the guys in the mansion.

thanks for all the help guys

No problem, enjoy!:drunk

JoeyLYCAN!
04-28-2010, 01:59 AM
My favorite so Far has been "Point lookout", than again I've only played that and "The Pitt" lol.

Dz06lt
04-28-2010, 02:02 AM
Pointe Lookout is #2

from there go Operation Anchorage, Mothership Zeta then the Pitt

DeekBoy
04-28-2010, 05:08 AM
Point Lookout FTW!!! i didnt like Zeta at all... felt too confined and the same enemies over and over again

kiskit
04-28-2010, 09:45 AM
Get Anchorage; even tho it's kinda short it has best armor. Also it allows u to level to 30.

Can anyone verify if buying (before Anchorage dlc) the other dlc's first allows u to level up to 30? In the 360 version I bought each as they came out. Now I am buying the dlc's for the pc version & wanted to know if u had to get Anchorage 1st to level further or does it not matter which/will any of them downloaded first allow leveling to 30?

Thanx for any help here.

Dz06lt
04-29-2010, 01:15 AM
Broken steel is the DLC package that allowes for the level increase

kiskit
05-03-2010, 06:01 AM
Broken steel is the DLC package that allowes for the level increase

Thanx for the reminder; it's been so long since I did the 360's dlc's. Working on the pc cheevs for fallout.