PDA

View Full Version : Death Star, One Shot

Low Beau
03-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Just beat every mission undefeated! Seems I saved the most exciting yet easiest for last.

In the tunnels keep pressing X to fire AND A and left and right all at the same time to barrell roll through enemy fire. As long as you watch out for enemy ships your golden.

Did the entire thing with the Interceptor, I'm not even 50% finished yet!

awesome game!

bdg7884
03-29-2007, 08:51 AM
I was scared to do this level since I read so much bad things about it. What do you know first try UNDEFEATED. I was excited as hell! Jumping around and screaming.

Low Beau
03-29-2007, 04:46 PM
I was scared to do this level since I read so much bad things about it. What do you know first try UNDEFEATED. I was excited as hell! Jumping around and screaming.

Dude, EVERYONE made this level out to be like it was a monster. I was ultra excited too, but I think I may have been even more excited because every forum member made this out to be so hard I was hyped!

don't be scared people!

PaleGringo
03-31-2007, 12:14 AM
Not scared by it, just frustrated. I've got it down pretty well now - I only die twice, and that's in the second part of the level in the first section of the tunnels. It's still the last achievement I need before I'm done with this game. I'll try the barrel rolling, but I always seem to do loops instead.

Any suggestions if I start running low on hearts?

Low Beau
04-01-2007, 06:21 PM
hearts in this level don't seem to disappear like they do on all other levels. Don't be afraid to go back for em if you're using the roll and shoot method.

Keeping pressing left and right as you press A or you will do a flip, but even then just get back into your barrel roll routine, and fire like a mother!

Make damn sure to use the interceptor.

Farrmark
04-01-2007, 06:37 PM
I just did the first Death Star run with the Interceptor, it's by far the best ship :)

Still need the majority of the flying levels undefeated at the minute :(

PaleGringo
04-02-2007, 03:14 AM
Yah, I got it, using the interceptor exclusively. Was a PITA though, and I'm glad to be done with it.

Weirdo666
06-29-2007, 06:47 PM
uuuh how do you barrelroll instead of loop??

Rocket
06-29-2007, 07:02 PM
uuuh how do you barrelroll instead of loop??

You push left or right on the joystick or d-pad. instead of just pressing forward the whole time..