PDA

View Full Version : Superior Glitch of Glitches?

Gamerdude5448
04-24-2010, 03:01 AM
I was walking around when suddenly I was shot into the air and this weird guy was floating in the air. I swear it was the weirdest and scariest thing ever. He sounded like a girl and his name was (Invalid Identification 789.4) and it continued on but it went off screen. Can anyone explain what happened or was it some sort of prototype game or something? I don't know I AM CONFUSED!! I need the answers! This might help though. I was doing this glitch I found where you can go through this wall but how could it have shot me in the air and what are the chances of a guy being up there.

EDIT: MY friend figured out that my disk had some weird modifications to it and it was a used game so it makes sense now.

Pogo27
04-30-2010, 02:18 AM
Sounds like an alien abduction.

The Truth Is Out There.

Gamerdude5448
05-04-2010, 12:27 AM
Sounds like an alien abduction.

The Truth Is Out There.

Could be a prototype Mothership Zeta...

mmartynn
05-04-2010, 01:35 PM
ask on the fallout wikia, someone on there will be able to find out everything about the glitch.

Pogo27
05-04-2010, 06:24 PM
By the way, the chances of a guy being "up there" are actually quite good. All you've done is shot to a different area of the code.

I remember doing something similar to this in GTA:San Andreas. You didn't shoot up, you walked through a wall then fell down. You could run around under the city, and you'd be running through blackness. You could always look up and see the underside of the city, but every now and again, through the blackness, you'd see areas that you get loaded into for other parts of the game.

All the code for all the areas is loaded somewhere on the disc. Most of the time if you glitch yourself super high in the air, through the floor, or through a wall, you will end up seeing another part of the game loaded into wherever you glitched into--even if it's unfinished code that got cut from the original release of the game.

mmartynn
05-04-2010, 06:58 PM
^^tho GTA:SA had a code writen for the sky. just for when your in a plane. if you glitch on foot, it would read on foot and plane code..

as for falling through, your usually running along the lines for ramps or the cut off point for them lines.

the issue is that he has an invaild name, so best bets would be to get someone to go thro the PC files and find him in there. that way well know if hes there for a reason or just a glitched code.

Jet1337
05-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.

Gamerdude5448
05-09-2010, 06:31 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.

First off I can't show you pics because I didn't take any and I can't just do the glitch again.

yevinorion
05-09-2010, 09:08 PM
First off I can't show you pics because I didn't take any and I can't just do the glitch again.

It's cool bro, you don't have to feed the troll.

Gamerdude5448
05-12-2010, 08:28 PM
It's cool bro, you don't have to feed the troll.

lol troll...