PDA

View Full Version : Post your favourite scene of your favourite movie ever

Barad
04-24-2010, 10:34 AM
I love the Oceans series and this scene called the Laser Dance from Oceans 12 is just AWESOME!

YouTube- oceans twelve laser dance

Post a link of your favourite scene(s) from your favouite movie(s) ever.

GhostFalcon3
04-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Hmmm

There are so many but off the top of my head Tropic thunder had a really good scene with Tom cruise.

posted the link below

YouTube- Tropic Thunder Tom Cruise Phone Scene HD 720p - Best Scene in the Movie!

As well as that the warriors has some good fight scenes in:

YouTube- Warriors Vs. Baseball Furies

the music fits perfectly to it

Death Metal Jim
04-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Well, there are SO many great scenes that i could put in here, but these 4 are just right off the top of my head

YouTube- Death Wish 3 III End Scenes Charles Bronson

This is just the greatest/most hilarious scene in an action movie i've ever seen. Anyone who hasn't seen this movie should definitely give it a look, especially since it's like watching a live-action video game.

YouTube- Godfather Restaurant - I'm gonna speak Italian to Mike

My personal favorite scene from one of the greatest movies ever made. I could have put dozens of scenes from part 1 and 2, but this one to me cemented it in cinema history.

YouTube- Terminator 2: Opening War & Credits

I honestly could have put the whole movie in here, as i believe it's the best action movie that was ever created. Might as well showing the opening then :)

YouTube- Steven Seagal, Out for Justice - Gino vs Richie (Finale)

I had to put this in here as i still remember to this day how much this guy got his ass handed to him by Seagal. There were many great scenes in this movie (bar scene) but this one was always my personal favorite.

rvlution
04-24-2010, 04:05 PM
Opening scene from the Dark Knight. I have other favorite movies but that's the first I thought of.

YouTube- The Dark Knight Bank Robbery Scene HD

I didn't realize the banker with the shottie was in Date Night lol.

Barad
04-24-2010, 04:12 PM
We got some kickass vids here..nice.

Purge
04-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Opening scene from the Dark Knight. I have other favorite movies but that's the first I thought of.

YouTube- The Dark Knight Bank Robbery Scene HD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OYBEquZ_j0)

I didn't realize the banker with the shottie was in Date Night lol.

'The Banker' is more commonly known as Mahone from Prison Break. He's the best character, excluding T-Bag from Season 3.

My favourite scene.. that's a tricky question. I'd love to agree with rvlution because it's an amazing scene, but I'll try to be different.

Yes, this is the scene. The awkwardness of it is just fantastic.
YouTube- Inglourious Bastards Extended Bar Scene HD

Music-My-Savior
04-24-2010, 11:02 PM
How difficult is this to answer, but I have a few just off the top of my head.

YouTube- Pulp Fiction Breakfast Scene

YouTube- Nothing to Lose (1997) Part 3

and of course, this leads to..

YouTube- Nothing To Lose - Diner Scene

and..

YouTube- Martin Lawrence: There's a Spider on Your Head?

and one of the funniest of the film..

YouTube- Nothing To Lose - Armed Robbery

They all sort of popped into my head from the same film, but then you have this one..

YouTube- Training Day Tell Me A Story Opening Restaurant and Monte Carlo Scene @ 3:45

This is a perfect compilation of two awesome scenes..

YouTube- Shaun Of The Dead & Hot Fuzz - Fence Scenes

Finally, before I start remembering them all haha..

YouTube- Men In Black I make this look good

StolenPaper18
04-24-2010, 11:22 PM
One of my favorite scenes from King of New York.

YouTube- Mob Boss

dirge
04-25-2010, 12:05 AM
Wharehouse fight scene from 'Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Stars' with Jackie Chan, Andy Lau and the incredibly acrobatic Yuen Biao fighting against Dick Wei and other memorable 80's HK action bad guys. Yuen Biao's flip off the crates into a jumping roundhouse and another roundhouse at the end is simply sublime in my books!

YouTube- Jackie Chan - Twinkle, Twinkle Lucky Stars

Then there's this car chase from my favourite film of all time Armour Of God. Some fantastic stunts and great instrumental guitar version of Lorelei by Alan Tam(Which I want SO badly on mp3), he's the other guy in the car with Jackie Chan. And don't get me started on the car, it's a dream of mine to have that, it's the only one in existance!

YouTube- Armour Of God - Scene 4

Lord Yamikage
04-25-2010, 06:41 AM
Lord of the Rings

I don't know about you guy, but watching this scene, it's really heart moving.

Lord of the Rings

This is also great speech.

Joker's Magic

You cannot tell me you didn't laugh and loved this scene the very first time you watched! You can't! :p

The. Best. Scene. Ever.

Yeah I cried little. Batman knows the true meaning of ultimate sacrifice. All for people, everything for people. Love live the Batman.

Starstrukk X360A
04-25-2010, 05:24 PM
YouTube- Data's Life Forms Song

<33

exo-apollo
04-27-2010, 02:10 PM
I can't seem to find it on youtube but the scene in There Will Be Blood where the oil derrick goes up in flames and the Fratres by Arvo part plays.

Marcus issavage
04-27-2010, 06:21 PM
Great scene.
YouTube- Gummo "rabbit"

Gorilla Stomper
04-27-2010, 10:48 PM
Short. But awesome.

YouTube- Get Away From Her You Bitch!

Purge
04-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Gorilla wins the thread. Fuck. Should of thought of that.

Euvel
04-27-2010, 11:14 PM
YouTube- Falling Down (passing through golf course)

Gorilla Stomper
04-27-2010, 11:20 PM
YouTube- Falling Down (passing through golf course) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E73RM9gS7bU)

Oh shit a challenger appears. I really should buy Falling Down at some point.

... Under Construction...

K05ch3i
04-27-2010, 11:23 PM
The 'Beach Landing' from Saving Private Ryan...all sorts of emotions going on there.

Would post a video but i'm at work and can't access it :mad:

Xerofox
04-28-2010, 12:20 AM
Boondock Saints:

YouTube- BOONDOCK SAINTS Cat scene

YouTube- Boondock Saints (fire fight sceen)

2 Epic scenes but the movie is filled with epic scenes

Purge
04-28-2010, 12:31 AM
YouTube- Your Opinion Man

YouTube- Larry Lebowski

DOOKH8R
04-28-2010, 12:40 AM
No contest whatsoever for humor:

YouTube- Boats n Hoes Music UNCUT

and, hellooo Ms. Lady

YouTube- Step Brothers - Job interviews

For best scene:

YouTube- Friday - YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT! K.O

iKiddo
04-28-2010, 01:04 AM
Ending of lost in translation ...

YouTube- Lost In Translation more than this

laundryman
04-28-2010, 02:45 AM
I always say "What in the wide wide world of sports?!". The whole movie is hilarious

YouTube- Blazing Saddles, The beginning scene

Rodney Dangerfield was great in the whole movie, but this minute long bit just had me in stitches the first time I saw it and it still gets me

YouTube- Caddyshack

Surprised that no one has posted the Interrogation Scene considering how many Dark Knight clips have already been posted

YouTube- Heath Ledger - Incredible Acting

That's all I can think of right now. I always have a hard time think of my favorite movies ever

FlyBoy120586
04-28-2010, 03:14 AM
It's old but its probably my favorite movie ever.

YouTube- Forbidden Planet monster attack

The second one contains major spoilers

YouTube- Forbidden Planet Ending HQ

Smoochy
04-28-2010, 06:33 AM
YouTube- A Clockwork Orange - Break-in Scene (Warning: Graphic)

I love this scene. Yes, it's demented and horrible, but it sets the mood for the movie. Amazing film which I'd recommend for everyone to see at least once.

Fonkey Monkey
04-28-2010, 07:12 AM
YouTube- I`M A FALSE PROPHET AND GOD IS A SUPERSTITION

I love this so much. That guy was such a cocksucker.

YouTube- black bush dave chappelle

Not a movie but god damnn is it funny. Stankonia said they are willing to drop bombs over Baghdad.

And the ending of the Prestige is just...perfection.

GhostFalcon3
04-28-2010, 07:38 AM
The 'Beach Landing' from Saving Private Ryan...all sorts of emotions going on there.

Would post a video but i'm at work and can't access it :mad:

Done.

YouTube- Saving Private Ryan - Opening Scene - D-Day Omaha Beach (VERY HIGH QUALITY)

and war of the worlds had that scene when they are all walking towards the ferry. Then they here the alien ship behind them. oh crap...........

No video, can't find it

Barad
04-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Love Saving Private Ryan..great film..

domn8rdom
04-28-2010, 07:10 PM
The Motorboat!

YouTube- wedding crashers

StayonTarget
07-21-2010, 04:16 AM
Well one of my favorite scene of one of my favorite movies is the sniper scene from Saving Private Ryan where he shoots the bullet through the German's scope.

Here is a link. Won't let me post the actual vid on the post though...

Saving Private Ryan Sniper Scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=xxElnjaWiQE&feature=related)

Gorilla Stomper
07-21-2010, 04:22 AM
YouTube- Blade Runner - TEARS IN RAIN [Hi-Res Video]

Schism
07-21-2010, 10:19 AM
Fav movie. one of my favorite scenes.

YouTube- Dream Sequence from "The Science of Sleep"

i was going to put the "rape" scene from "a clockwork orange but someone beat me to it >.<

Pyrochaos
07-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Couple of my favorite scenes:

YouTube- Equilibrium : Cleric Training

I can't find the whole scene, but pretty much the entire Dr. Manhattan Origin scene:

YouTube- Watchmen clip: Accident

Also pretty much the whole movie of Serenity.

SALT1R3
07-21-2010, 06:29 PM
The 10,000 year cut from Moonwatcher striking animal bones to the first view of the spacecraft in 2001 - utter genius.

H0p3sfalL
07-21-2010, 06:43 PM
I love the Oceans series and this scene called the Laser Dance from Oceans 12 is just AWESOME!

YouTube- oceans twelve laser dance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyzLHFkdv6E)

Post a link of your favourite scene(s) from your favouite movie(s) ever.

i liked the music to it as well.

H0p3sfalL
07-21-2010, 07:08 PM
YouTube- Anakin turns towards the Dark Side
YouTube- The Shawshank Redemption - Ending

Hexagon
07-21-2010, 07:29 PM
YouTube- Dirty Harry 1971 quote

Blow your head clean off.

KeepEmRolling
07-22-2010, 12:02 AM
YouTube- Doc Holliday vs. Johnny Ringo

Through the conversation with Wyatt Earp

TVthePunisher
07-22-2010, 12:08 AM
I don't believe there's videos yet but...in Inception, every second of the movie after they enter Fischer's head. It REALLY picks up alittle ways into the 2nd level of his dreams and that's where it gets downright awesome after that. Really epic music playing (same style as Dark Knight, then again...who made the movie, amirite?), lot of tense moments, great physics for the Arthur fights...and just everything that's going down, I felt like I was reaching the end of an orgasm...a really...fucking...awesome...orgasm.

chickenhead87
07-22-2010, 12:27 AM
The cafe scene from Heat is one of greatest scenes of all time but the whole movie deserves to be watched.

VladimirK
07-22-2010, 12:28 AM
A couple of scenes from La Meglio Gioventú.

*Major spoilers*

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQxMzA1Mzg0.html

YouTube- La Meglio Gioventu [a beautiful scene]

Barad
07-22-2010, 12:44 AM
INCEPTION - 2010

YouTube- INCEPTION Trailer 3 - Official HD

FROM 2:12 - 2:18

Everyone laughed so hard when this part came up in the cinema, the trailer doesn't show the whole thing sorry to say so you probably won't understand why its funny unless you've seen the film, if you haven't already..WATCH IT NOW!!

Thegreatest7884
07-22-2010, 12:53 AM
There's so many, I can't name just one, so here:

YouTube- Full Metal Jacket - Mickey Mouse song

YouTube- Full Metal Jacket- Get Some

YouTube- American Psycho - It's Hip To Be Square

YouTube- Pulp Fiction - Marvin Shot

YouTube- Reservoir Dogs - Ear Scene

YouTube- Kill Bill Whistle

TVthePunisher
07-22-2010, 01:25 AM
INCEPTION - 2010

YouTube- INCEPTION Trailer 3 - Official HD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z75o-F6ja2I)

FROM 2:12 - 2:18

Everyone laughed so hard when this part came up in the cinema, the trailer doesn't show the whole thing sorry to say so you probably won't understand why its funny unless you've seen the film, if you haven't already..WATCH IT NOW!!

XD zero luck on his own, so in comes my man with a grenade launcher to set a fool straight. BOOM! =D Sadly, we had a oddly placed sense of humour in our audience. They rarely laughed at anything, until the very end (right as it cuts to black) and then they cracked up like jackasses.

BarbaricGoose
07-22-2010, 02:30 AM
Well, my favorite scene of all time ain't on Youtube, but this one's pretty close:

YouTube- Toshiro Mifune in Yojimbo (1961, Akira Kurosawa)

Barad
07-22-2010, 10:05 PM
XD zero luck on his own, so in comes my man with a grenade launcher to set a fool straight. BOOM! =D Sadly, we had a oddly placed sense of humour in our audience. They rarely laughed at anything, until the very end (right as it cuts to black) and then they cracked up like jackasses.

Lmao its brilliant, awhh. I guess not every cinema room is full of people with a decent sense of humour eh? lol

kentarulez
07-22-2010, 10:42 PM
The Bar scene in Goodfellas, I really like that.

J.Waddo
07-23-2010, 12:31 AM
I'll just go ahead and post these two as I've just watched both films in quick sucession :p

YouTube- Knowing - Plane Crash

YouTube- Saving Private Ryan - Sniper Scene - HD

dirge
07-23-2010, 01:05 AM
YouTube- Data's Life Forms Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWBmaKk32fE)

<33

Absolute quality! I miss that crew so much! :(

DOOKH8R
07-23-2010, 01:52 AM
YouTube- Apocalypse Now Intro (The Doors - The End)

YouTube- Billy Madison and the penguin: "It's too hot..."

YouTube- Step Brothers - Randy Jackson's autograph

DarkCreations
07-23-2010, 02:48 AM
This is Halloween! From The Nightmare Before Christmas. I love the film :D

Everyone should know the scene, it's a classic Tim Burton film that everyone must have watched atleast once.

mcgive
07-24-2010, 12:23 PM
YouTube- Terminator2 - The Missing Underpants scene with new FX

iPod Taste
07-25-2010, 12:51 AM
When the shit hits the fan in Airplane.
YouTube- Shit hitting fan

Milimanci
07-25-2010, 03:44 AM
One of the most emotional scenes in any movie ever made.

YouTube- Scene from Crash movie

GhostFalcon3
07-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Another warriors scene but still good

YouTube- The Warriors Vs The Punks (From Movie)

And happy gilmore had an epic scene with Ben Stiller

YouTube- A Warm Glass Of Shut the hell up

Durdens Wrath
08-02-2010, 02:58 AM
The scene in Wrath of Khan where Khan says "Time's up Admiral" and then Kirk has Spock transmit the Prefix code "here it comes" GREAT Scene from the best Trek movie ever.

Eminent
08-02-2010, 03:02 AM
YouTube- roll of quarters

ThaFireman
08-02-2010, 04:17 AM
YouTube- The Blair Witch Project (Horror & Ending Scene)

GrindPantera95
08-02-2010, 05:04 AM
YouTube- Star Trek : USS Kelvin GETS OWNED!!!

I didn't really like Star Trek before this, since I was just an explosion junkie, but it got me interested in the universe and the movie just sticks with me. Great opening scene too.

NightHawk X360A
01-27-2011, 05:11 AM
YouTube - you ain't got no style mofo
Wanna wear my vest? SMELL GOOOOOD

xanderthezeppo
01-27-2011, 05:22 AM
This is a tough question. Mine would be in Superman Returns, either Supes saving the plane or Supes lifting the kryptonite island into space and then fallling.

I know a lot hate that movie, but I love every minute of it.

Barad
01-27-2011, 02:48 PM
This is a tough question. Mine would be in Superman Returns, either Supes saving the plane or Supes lifting the kryptonite island into space and then fallling.

I know a lot hate that movie, but I love every minute of it.

I love Superman Returns, I still don't know why they haven't made another movie yet..5 years already..

xanderthezeppo
01-27-2011, 05:10 PM
I love Superman Returns, I still don't know why they haven't made another movie yet..5 years already..
Always makes me happy to see others who enjoyed it. It gets too much hate in my opinion.

They're making another Superman movie now, supposedly coming out in 2012. It's a new Superman though, along with a retelling of the origin from what I've heard. :/ Not sure what to think yet, but I'm hoping for the best!

Frasr
01-29-2011, 05:00 PM
YouTube - Robot ("Endhiran" TeztigoMix_Part 02) ***Kollywood(Tamil)***

JuSt BLaZe
01-29-2011, 06:55 PM
YouTube - robert deniro and al pacino in heat

HEAT (1995)

Classic shit right there! :)

Gamer Miles
01-29-2011, 09:00 PM
*SPOILER ALERT*

Only watch if you have seen the movie Seven. I love these gritty endings. Kevin Spacey is the man

YouTube - movie seven - the best scenes - John Doe

Barad
01-29-2011, 09:35 PM
Always makes me happy to see others who enjoyed it. It gets too much hate in my opinion.

They're making another Superman movie now, supposedly coming out in 2012. It's a new Superman though, along with a retelling of the origin from what I've heard. :/ Not sure what to think yet, but I'm hoping for the best!

Really? Well as long as their making another one thats great to hear! Can't wait, will have to research into this..thanks for the heads up ;)

Gackt
02-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Either action scene from Aliens. I can't make up my mind which one I like more, both are great. No Sci Fi movie will ever top that movie lol.

EpiCz x FaiLz
02-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Michael Madsen's ear cutting scene in Reservoir Dogs (*winces*) or the adrenaline shot in Pulp Fiction. "I should stab her three times?". The intro to RD is pretty awesome as well, y'know, the slow-mo bit.

SUBJECT BK201
02-03-2011, 12:41 PM
One of the final scenes in Blade II, where Blade is cradling a now infected Nyssa as she watches the sun come up for the first time. The bit where they look at each other as he strokes her face and she starts to fade into ashes gets me everytime.

Totally was not expecting to see a scene like that, in a film like that. I know the scene is a tiny bit out of place but it was filmed well, the angles were good and the scoring to that scene was rock solid.