PDA

View Full Version : I want a controller with auto-fire on A button

lifeexpectancy
04-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Ok I'm looking all over the internet and can't find one of these. Remember back in the day when they sold auto-fire and turbo controllers for every system?

I DON'T want one of the 10 million controllers out there that has auto and turbo on the trigger. I DON'T want to use it for FPS. Apparently that's the only mod people seem to want.

I want one that I can set auto/turbo to the A button so I can tape it down to let my xbox work on stupid-arsed achievements like "answer 6000 questions right" in 5th grader game time.

Does anyone know where I can find one or do they even exist? Because so far all I can find online are ones with turbo on the trigger which is completely useless to me.

dillon
04-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Ok I'm looking all over the internet and can't find one of these. Remember back in the day when they sold auto-fire and turbo controllers for every system?

I DON'T want one of the 10 million controllers out there that has auto and turbo on the trigger. I DON'T want to use it for FPS. Apparently that's the only mod people seem to want.

I want one that I can set auto/turbo to the A button so I can tape it down to let my xbox work on stupid-arsed achievements like "answer 6000 questions right" in 5th grader game time.

Does anyone know where I can find one or do they even exist? Because so far all I can find online are ones with turbo on the trigger which is completely useless to me.

Amazon.com: Street Fighter IV FightPad: Xbox 360: Video Games

Can turbo :ybut::xbut::bbut::abut::rbbut::rtbut::ltbut: :lbbut:

Genesis x360a
04-24-2010, 05:55 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HORI-PAD-EX-TURBO-GAMEPAD-CONTROLLER-XBOX-360-BLUE_W0QQitemZ220588270940QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo _Games_Accessories?hash=item335c15e55c

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Xbox-360-Pad-EX-2-with-Turbo-Black-By-Hori_W0QQitemZ170475752782QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_De faultDomain_0?hash=item27b1258d4e

Theres two right there that come mind. Im pretty sure you can pick them up cheaper elsewhere or cheaper versions.

davhth4
04-24-2010, 06:21 PM
I find this funny. I read your sig and was like wait..he wants a turbo controller yet he says the only way to do things is by doing them legit. ¬_¬

SSJ3
04-24-2010, 06:24 PM
I find this funny. I read your sig and was like wait..he wants a turbo controller yet he says the only way to do things is by doing them legit. ¬_¬

Lmao yeah most of them like lying to themselves to make em feel better.

sleepydumbdude
04-24-2010, 06:27 PM
I have that street fighter fight pad. got it for 14.99 used at gamestop. Worked great o nthis and all you can quaff for castle crashers.

Genesis x360a
04-24-2010, 06:30 PM

His sig states that his completion is legit and he hasnt used any means of cheating Ie: Hexing, gamesaves, profile switching. How does using a turbo pad make you a cheater??

davhth4
04-24-2010, 06:55 PM
His sig states that his completion is legit and he hasnt used any means of cheating Ie: Hexing, gamesaves, profile switching. How does using a turbo pad make you a cheater??

Because it means not doing it legit. If you are using some sort of device to help you do something quicker (the turbo pad) then that is cheating and is not legit. So if he is getting it to complete some games with the use of it then indeed his signature wont be true for long after buying one of these.

Just because microsoft doesnt care about turbo controllers people think they are not cheating. If not what are they? It is cheating because it does as I have already said, which is that is helps you do things which you cant to normally by uself. Its a device intended to help you cheat. So you think the people who use them shouldnt me called cheaters?

I am guess you use one.

iKiddo
04-24-2010, 07:07 PM
Because it means not doing it legit. If you are using some sort of device to help you do something quicker (the turbo pad) then that is cheating and is not legit. So if he is getting it to complete some games with the use of it then indeed his signature wont be true for long after buying one of these.

Just because microsoft doesnt care about turbo controllers people think they are not cheating. If not what are they? It is cheating because it does as I have already said, which is that is helps you do things which you cant to normally by uself. Its a device intended to help you cheat. So you think the people who use them shouldnt me called cheaters?

I am guess you use one.

Dont you EVER use a rubber band trick at all.

So stuff like superman to sit there and have hold of the trigger the full time.

davhth4
04-24-2010, 07:17 PM

Whats the rubber band trick? and no I havent ever used a rubber band for anything on my controller.

YouTube- Elder Scroll IV Oblivion Rubber Band Trick

If you mean this (above) then definatly no as I dont see why someone would need to use that to play a game and that just takes away the fun and pleasure of knowing you completed it without cheating.

Or if you mean this one : YouTube- Xbox360 rubberband fix trick

I wouldnt do that either.

SSJ3
04-24-2010, 07:36 PM

Who's to say he is just going to use it for those answer 6000 question achievements anyway? He could use it for cheating in Cod.

ogbross
04-24-2010, 07:44 PM

Good eye, What a chump thing to do. Claim you do stuff legit then cheat it.:uzi:

IncensedCape
04-24-2010, 08:33 PM
Who's to say he is just going to use it for those answer 6000 question achievements anyway? He could use it for cheating in Cod. Or for spging a game.

How on earth would turbo'ing the A button help him to cheat in COD? Is the amazing ability to jump around without repeatedly pressing the button going to give him a huge advantage?

Also, how would turbo'ing the A help him to second profile glitch? Your post is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

davhth4
04-24-2010, 08:36 PM
Some games you use A to fire and other things that are important to the game. I think you can actualy change the button layout to use A to fire.

iKiddo
04-24-2010, 08:40 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH. D:.

Rubber band trick is putting a rubber band over your controller to hold a button down.

davhth4
04-24-2010, 08:47 PM
Rubber band trick is putting a rubber band over your controller to hold a button down.

No I wouldnt do that as im not a cheater like you. And p.s. dont edit my post to say blah blah blah.

Genesis x360a
04-24-2010, 08:48 PM
Some games you use A to fire and other things that are important to the game. I think you can actualy change the button layout to use A to fire.

If your refering to the COD franchise, it doesnt matter what config you use the triggers are always shoot.

Turbo pads are a way of gaining an advantage, If you wanted an achievement that required you to press the A button constantly for 6000 qeustions and it doesnt matter if you get them right or wrong then you would sit there and press that A button for hours on end?? Let me answer that for you and i probally speak for nearly if not all the forum when i say you wouldnt. You would use an alternate method wether it be a turbo or banding, I dont care if you or anybody else says "No i wouldnt its cheating" Bollocks! you would.

Also to answer your qeustion No i dont have a Turbo pad as ive never played a game thats required one but i would get one if i needed to.

CovertDog
04-24-2010, 09:29 PM
There is nothing wrong with using a turbo controller for single player games. I have one and use it for all hack and slash games. I just recently used it on Dantes Inferno. If you haven't played it, you are required to beat on the B button for just about everything. Why would I want to destroy one of my good controllers when I can just turn on the turbo feature and hold it?

Now don't confuse a Turbo controller with rapid fire controllers. Turbo ones don't have the feature on the trigger buttons like the rapid fire ones. Rapid fire were designed for one purpose, to get an advantage in multi-player games. Other then chainsawing in Gears and getting boost in the Tiger Woods games, the turbo controller gives no real advantage in any multi-player game. And for the record, I have never used my turbo controller in a multi-player.

SSJ3
04-24-2010, 09:38 PM
How on earth would turbo'ing the A button help him to cheat in COD? Is the amazing ability to jump around without repeatedly pressing the button going to give him a huge advantage?

Also, how would turbo'ing the A help him to second profile glitch? Your post is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

I'm sorry but I don't play cod so I wouldn't know what button is to shoot but I'm sure you can change it.

ogbross
04-24-2010, 09:42 PM
There is nothing wrong with using a turbo controller for single player games. I have one and use it for all hack and slash games. I just recently used it on Dantes Inferno. If you haven't played it, you are required to beat on the B button for just about everything. Why would I want to destroy one of my good controllers when I can just turn on the turbo feature and hold it?

Now don't confuse a Turbo controller with rapid fire controllers. Turbo ones don't have the feature on the trigger buttons like the rapid fire ones. Rapid fire were designed for one purpose, to get an advantage in multi-player games. Other then chainsawing in Gears and getting boost in the Tiger Woods games, the turbo controller gives no real advantage in any multi-player game. And for the record, I have never used my turbo controller in a multi-player.

You have gotta have the highest score in Canada. Damn thats a lot of points.

CovertDog
04-24-2010, 10:06 PM
You have gotta have the highest score in Canada. Damn thats a lot of points.

Smrnov is actually #1 in Canada. I would be 2nd. There is a guy between us, but he has done unsavory things.:p

davhth4
04-24-2010, 10:17 PM
If your refering to the COD franchise, it doesnt matter what config you use the triggers are always shoot.

Turbo pads are a way of gaining an advantage, If you wanted an achievement that required you to press the A button constantly for 6000 qeustions and it doesnt matter if you get them right or wrong then you would sit there and press that A button for hours on end?? Let me answer that for you and i probally speak for nearly if not all the forum when i say you wouldnt. You would use an alternate method wether it be a turbo or banding, I dont care if you or anybody else says "No i wouldnt its cheating" Bollocks! you would.

Also to answer your qeustion No i dont have a Turbo pad as ive never played a game thats required one but i would get one if i needed to.

So your saying its not cheating as long as it seems right? I just wouldnt do that achievement if I couldnt do it without cheating so shut up because you dont know me so you dont know what I would do. I wouldnt use a rubberband or tape or anything to cheat as it wouldnt be worth it to do that. I dont feel the urge to cheat in games unlike some people who refuse to call it cheating. To be honest if i really wanted to complete all achievements I would probally like the game as I dont buy games I dont like plus if you enjoyed the game you would probally end up answering that many questions but I dont know what thats about as I havent heard of a game that needs that. If your a person who thinks turbo pads and rubber band things arent cheating then god you need to wise up and realise it is cheating no matter what anyone who uses these says, they are cheaters and just as bad as people who hex to cheat.

Genesis x360a
04-24-2010, 10:32 PM
If your a person who thinks turbo pads and rubber band things arent cheating then god you need to wise up and realise it is cheating no matter what anyone who uses these says, they are cheaters and just as bad as people who hex to cheat.

Ok in so saying that your saying that most of the people on this forum needs their gamescore reseting as do most people high up in the leaderboards because ill put my life on it theyve used banding/taping/turbo sometime in their gaming time, You sir are a moron with your head up your arse and theres no reasoning or explaining to a person like you because no matter what you think your right when your not.

SSJ3
04-24-2010, 10:40 PM
Ok in so saying that your saying that most of the people on this forum needs their gamescore reseting as do most people high up in the leaderboards because ill put my life on it theyve used banding/taping/turbo sometime in their gaming time, You sir are a moron with your head up your arse and theres no reasoning or explaining to a person like you because no matter what you think your right when your not.

I can see where abouts he's coming from, say there is a Achievement in a game for playing for xx amount of hours. Are you saying you would tie a rubber band to your controller and let it sit there for hours?

CovertDog
04-24-2010, 10:43 PM
Blah. Blah. Blah.

So by your logic, anyone who did anything to make it easier to get an achievement is a cheater. So if you used a walkthrough, cheater. If you used a sim feature in a sports game, cheater. If you used an achievement guide, cheater. If you asked a friend for advice on how do something, cheater. Really? These are all tools to use when hunting achievements. No different then a turbo controller or the rubber band method.

davhth4
04-24-2010, 10:43 PM

Nope im not a moron and my heads not up my arse and yes all those cheaters do diserve there scores reset (only reset if using a turbo controller as the rubber band i feel isnt that bad as actualy going out buying a turbo controller just to cheat but its still cheating). But I know im right about this so how does that make me up myself because I am right?

It is cheating so just face it and stop crying about it.

and to above , no walkthrough isnt really cheating but it kind of is as you are cheating by using the walkthrough and not figuring it out yourself.

The turbo and rubber band is PHYSICAL cheating. Walkthroughs and advice is MENTAL cheating. Only mental cheating can affect you, the physical can effect your game.

Genesis x360a
04-24-2010, 10:50 PM
Nope im not a moron and my heads not up my arse and yes all those cheaters do diserve there scores reset (only reset if using a turbo controller as the rubber band i feel isnt that bad as actualy going out buying a turbo controller just to cheat but its still cheating). But I know im right about this so how does that make me up myself because I am right?

and to above , no walkthrough isnt really cheating but it kind of is as you are cheating by using the walkthrough and not figuring it out yourself.

The turbo and rubber band is PHYSICAL cheating. Walkthroughs and advice is MENTAL cheating. Only mental cheating can affect you, the physical can effect your game.

So your a cheater then because i 100% gaurantee that you have used a guide on this site. You see that X in the top right corner of your browser go ahead and click it because if thats your logic of thinking then your clearly using the wrong site.

Gackt
04-24-2010, 10:50 PM
Nope im a moron

Fixed it for you

IGzxManiiac
04-24-2010, 10:52 PM
Hahaha Davhth you are seriously hilarious my friend. So Dav you would say that the turbo controllers licensed by Microsoft, I.e street fighter pads which without makes the game almost impossible would still be cheating even though they have been licensed by MS. Yes SSJ3 rubber banding is where it allows you to rest your fingers for things like that such as the 53k kills in L4D where you rubber band the melée button and let the horde come. I really don't see how this is cheating though it's just the same as holding the button yourself but using a piece of rubber

davhth4
04-24-2010, 10:52 PM
So your a cheater then because i 100% gaurantee that you have used a guide on this site. You see that X in the top right corner of your browser go ahead and click it because if thats your logic of thinking then your clearly using the wrong site.

I dont think I have used guides , I use the achievement lists to know what the achievement is. So because I know whats cheating and you dont that makes me the bad person? Yeh I think you are mistaken.

------

And yes microsoft can license cheating. Why would you think because its licenced means it not cheating?

And exactly you can DO IT YOURSELF. Hense why your not just cheating at the game your cheating yourself out of doing it. It pure lazyness.

---
And gackt why are you spamming and flaming in the same post?

Gackt
04-24-2010, 10:57 PM
I dont think I have used guides , I use the achievement lists to know what the achievement is. So because I know whats cheating and you dont that makes me the bad person? Yeh I think you are mistaken.

------

And yes microsoft can license cheating. Why would you think because its licenced means it not cheating?

And exactly you can DO IT YOURSELF. Hense why your not just cheating at the game your cheating yourself out of doing it. It pure lazyness.

---
And gackt why are you spamming and flaming in the same post?

Hes just looking for a turbo controller... you dont have anything to contribute to that...other then your useless fuckin whining and complaining.

SSJ3
04-24-2010, 11:01 PM
Hahaha Davhth you are seriously hilarious my friend. So Dav you would say that the turbo controllers licensed by Microsoft, I.e street fighter pads which without makes the game almost impossible would still be cheating even though they have been licensed by MS. Yes SSJ3 rubber banding is where it allows you to rest your fingers for things like that such as the 53k kills in L4D where you rubber band the melée button and let the horde come. I really don't see how this is cheating though it's just the same as holding the button yourself but using a piece of rubber

Yeah that's what I was talking about, I'm not trying to start anything up or anything. But if I were to play Left 4 Dead I would do the Achievement myself. Nothing against people who used that trick I would just never do it lol.

CovertDog
04-24-2010, 11:01 PM
You don't get it davhth. Just because you don't agree with something, doesn't make it right. Who do you think sets the standards on what is cheating and what isn't. Do you think its MS? No it's not. It's this community. We were against and took action against gamesavers, profile glithers and account swappers way before MS even took notice of it. We, as a community decide were the line was and we drew it. MS and some other sites are just catching up now. You may not agree and have a different point of view, but it will never change reality.

Genesis x360a
04-24-2010, 11:02 PM
I dont think I have used guides , I use the achievement lists to know what the achievement is. So because I know whats cheating and you dont that makes me the bad person? Yeh I think you are mistaken

Youve just contridicted yourself:

So you've cheated because you didnt find them out by yourself you looked at the list. Naughty boy! And you havnt used a guide on this site HA thats the bigest joke of them all. Your fighting a losing battle, Defeat is enevitable

SSJ3
04-24-2010, 11:02 PM
You don't get it davhth. Just because you don't agree with something, doesn't make it right. Who do you think sets the standards on what is cheating and what isn't. Do you think its MS? No it's not. It's this community. We were against and took action against gamesavers, profile glithers and account swappers way before MS even took notice of it. We, as a community decide were the line was and we drew it. MS and some other sites are just catching up now. You may not agree and have a different point of view, but it will never change reality.

Really? Wow that makes this site the top of the food chain then :) (It already was anyway)

European Gangsta
04-24-2010, 11:05 PM

You started off with some fairly decent points and I kind of agreed with you, but now what you are saying makes no sense and you've made yourself look like a right prick.

IGzxManiiac
04-24-2010, 11:06 PM
Lol seriously I think we should all just give up on convincing this guy, he's obviously so far up his own arse he isn't going to change his mind. Davhth I really do think your on the wrong forums to be saying everything is cheating when technically this site is about getting achievements. Tbh I'm surprised your even doing anything with your life other than being a vegetable because as if you say using guides is cheating how the hell do you pass tests such as maths tests for example as you're cheating by getting the teacher to teach you because as you say using any help or guides is cheating.

VladimirK
04-24-2010, 11:29 PM
Takes real skill to be able to mash a button...

Rapid fire - Cheater
Turbo controller - Sensible

What's the point in getting frigging friction burn in games when you can hold the button down on turbo?
It's not like we should be in awe of people that can press a button a large quantity of times.

As for Davhth, I am curious, do you only come on here to try and make a prick of yourself?
You were a prick almost all the time, I think you got a temp ban, you came back and had something about not flaming in your sig and you were okay for a while, now you're back to being a prick?

Let me be straight here before you try to be a dick to me, I know I can be a world class prick to people on here, but I do try to balance it out by not doing it just for the sake of doing it, I do it because I don't back down from stating my opinions and I do try and help people if they need help, plus I will say something if I notice something not quite right, but you just seem to try and flame and troll people for nothing.

davhth4
04-24-2010, 11:35 PM

So you think THIS community create the rules on what is cheating in the real world? ¬_¬ Sure this community is god ¬_¬

-----

Ive never had a temp ban from this site I just got sick of people like you.

And when was I flaming ? I definatly was not in this thread. Others were flaming me but I certainly have not been flaming. And why would I go about trolling? I dont understand why you think I want people to hate me.

Plus it seems like everyone on here hates me when they think im nice (they say im a wanabe mod when im being helpful and nice) and when they feel im not being nice (by disagreeing with something) they stil hate me. I cant win on this site.

SSJ3
04-24-2010, 11:38 PM
So you think THIS community create the rules on what is cheating in the real world? ¬_¬ Sure this community is god ¬_¬

No he was talking about Microsoft and Xbox Live. That was pretty obvious IMO.

European Gangsta
04-24-2010, 11:38 PM

-----

And when was I flaming ? I definatly was not in this thread. Others were flaming me but I certainly have not been flaming. And why would I go about trolling? I dont understand why you think I want people to hate me.

Plus it seems like everyone on here hates me when they think im nice (they say im a wanabe mod when im being helpful and nice) and when they feel im not being nice (by disagreeing with something) they stil hate me. I cant win on this site.

Are you just doing this to get your number of posts up now?

davhth4
04-24-2010, 11:43 PM
No he was talking about Microsoft and Xbox Live. That was pretty obvious IMO.

Even though he clearly said "Do you think its MS? No it's not. It's this community." He said its not microsoft. I think it was pretty obvious you were mis reading it since he said its this community.

---

And why would I be doing this to get my posts up?? I dont have less than 10 so no reason for me to even spam if i wanted to because there would be no logic behind it.

Genesis x360a
04-24-2010, 11:43 PM
Others were flaming me but I certainly have not been flaming. And why would I go about trolling? I dont understand why you think I want people to hate me..

This is your 1st post in this thread.

That is Trolling/Flaming whatever you want to call it. The OP asked where he can get a turbo pad and that was your answer. You didnt contribute anything to the thread in anyway you just hated on the OP.

SSJ3
04-24-2010, 11:46 PM
Even though he clearly said "Do you think its MS? No it's not. It's this community." He said its not microsoft. I think it was pretty obvious you were mis reading it since he said its this community.

---

And why would I be doing this to get my posts up?? I dont have less than 10 so no reason for me to even spam if i wanted to because there would be no logic behind it.

How about the part where Microsoft picked up on it? Jesus you are a prick.

VladimirK
04-24-2010, 11:47 PM

Haha, people like me?
Doesn't mean that much coming from you tbh.

And don't be coy, you know exactly what I mean. I can see right through your little, "Who? Me? Never!"
People ask harmless things and you jump down their throat for no reason. Sometimes you don't even try adding to threads other than to bitch about a post in it, and don't deny it, I've seen it myself.

I've just always held my tongue, or fingers I suppose from talking like this.
But just reading this stuff, guess it's just starting to get boring watching you stirring things up.

davhth4
04-24-2010, 11:50 PM
This is your 1st post in this thread.

That is Trolling/Flaming whatever you want to call it. The OP asked where he can get a turbo pad and that was your answer. You didnt contribute anything to the thread in anyway you just hated on the OP.

How was that trolling/ flaming? It was pointing out the TRUTH. He wants to cheat yet he says he doesnt. Plus I dont think people should encourage cheating so why would I give him a link and I just wanted to point out that his signature was making it seem he doesnt cheat when he really wants to.

And the liek you but wasnt directed at YOU. It was directed at people who are in here accusing me of stuff who can be you in that 1 post and people who are calling me a moron and stuff like half or all the people in this thread.

CovertDog
04-24-2010, 11:51 PM

We banned people from the site for doing it and made it ever clear that they were not welcome. We took a stance on a in game glitch that members actually left over, but we did it because that is what the majority of the community wanted. The community flocked to this site due to it's stance and beliefs. We bitched and complained until MS did something and started resetting. No this community isn't god, but we are achievements.

Edit: You guys are posting to fast for me to keep up. I'm going to close this now. It's gone way off course and it's turning into mob.