PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

xkRytiCalShoTx
04-24-2010, 05:53 PM
What's up? I've just joined the site a few days ago, and I've got to say, its definitely one of the best sites on the web for videogames.

Just a little about myself, I've been playing videogames since I was 3, with my first (and still personal favorite) game being Duke Nukem. My favorite genres of videogames include FPS's, fighters, RTS's, and RPG's. Apart from school and video games, I also play guitar, draw, paint, and do photography. One day I hope to become a doctor or game designer.

I originally found this site a few months back as my primary guide for unlocking secret achievements in games, and I instantly fell in love with it. After a while, I decided it was time i joined the community as a way to aid other gamers, and to also be helped myself.

My xbox live gamertag is xkRytiCalShoTx if anyone wants to add me. Online multiplayer and co-op is definitely an important part of my gaming experience. My fave games right now include MW2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Bioshock 1 & 2, Final Fantasy XIII, the Left 4 Dead series, Resident Evil 5, and BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, in case anyone wants to play. Hope to see you on the battlefield!

$RebelG
04-24-2010, 06:58 PM
Hey welcome to the forums. It took me a little while to make myself a member around here as well, but the guides here are second to none. Hope you stick around and find some people to play with as well!

xkRytiCalShoTx
04-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Thanks, hopefully I can gain a lot by joining the community here.

Deyankees1
04-25-2010, 09:54 AM
This place sucks leave while you can ESCAPE NOW!!!!

No seriously great site enjoy yourself, lots of great people here and endless help.
Welcome.

chueychu216
04-26-2010, 04:00 AM
This is the best community around!! Welcome to x360a.org!