PDA

View Full Version : Fringe Discussion

Purge
04-24-2010, 07:15 PM
Warning! This thread will contain spoilers, enter at your own risk and don't bother complaining. May I point out that this thread was created on 815? :rolleyes: One more LOST connection for the books.

The Man from the Other Side. WHAT AN EPISODE! :drunk Anyone else think it was as brilliant as I did?

Burning Karma
04-25-2010, 02:10 AM
Don't want to rain on your parade, Purge, but I'm pretty sure there is already a thread about Fringe. Pretty recent too.

Edit: Found it: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=221275

HarperBird
04-26-2010, 02:57 PM
Fringe has started to pick it up a bit but i felt the whole walt telling peter thing was a bit dragged out and you knew that he would find out in the end and then peter will end up hating him so a tad predictable but good nevertheless!!

The Man from the other side was a brilliant but White Tulip has been the best one i have seen in ages!!

Purge
04-26-2010, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I did enjoy white tulip. I never suspected the man was going to die though, what a shame.

Also, sorry. I never realized that there was another thread. :(

sweatdog
04-26-2010, 07:24 PM
There have been a few Fringe threads, but this one is "active" so I'll post my thoughts here.

The show has been good since coming back from hiatus, but the episode detailing the story of Walter bringing Peter over from the other universe really just told us what we already knew. Sure, we didn't know how Nina Sharp lost her hand, but I still say I wasn't surprised by the story. The episode "White Tulip" was almost painful to watch, but the ending made it all worth it. Also, I'll give the show credit for not holding out forever on letting us see Peter finding out where's he from. In the past, a show would've taken years to reveal something of this sort, for fear that they would upset the status quo. I almost feel like Peter's story was holding the series back from progressing.Hopefully, we'll get back to the "pattern" and learn more about the role Massive Dynamics plays in the big picture now that that's out of the way (assuming Peter's running away isn't dragged out too long).

JORDAN K 95
08-06-2013, 03:15 PM
any idea what happened to fringe on netflix?

it said 'new episodes' yesterday. and today they have been taken off :( there were 12 episodes added in season 5