PDA

View Full Version : Sons Of Anarchy.

Music-My-Savior
04-24-2010, 10:44 PM
I used to love The Shield.

Having said that, when it ended I was gutted and although the ending of it was by far the most fitting and decent ending I could of hoped for considering the tone of the series, I was left wondering what could be as good.

Enter Sons Of Anarchy. SOA is basically The Shield on Motorbikes. This show has fantastic anti-hero characters that you can't help but like even though half the shit they do, should have you hating em.

Kurt Stutter is a genius and you can tell, it wasn't all Shawn Ryan on The Shield. If you live in America and like this show, when Series 3 comes on in September I believe, make sure you watch it.. keep the ratings good and more will come, I just can't contribute to that being English n' all.

CrAzYnEsS
05-16-2010, 07:37 AM
SOA Is deffinitaly an awsome show, love the way season 2 ended, SPOILER. HE HAS MY SON.

K4rMA
05-16-2010, 08:00 AM
Sons Of Anarchy is a good show. I'm also a HUGE Breaking Bad fan :D

Spoony Bard
05-16-2010, 08:47 AM
It's too bad about Half Sack, I was really looking forward to him getting patched in. That neuticle plot line was pretty dumb though.

I'd love for them to go overseas for s3. Find out about the Irish chapter of the club plus more on Chibs and Jimmy O.

And get Kenneth Johnson (aka "Lem") back on for more episodes.

HarperBird
05-16-2010, 06:49 PM
This show looks interesting might have to check it out seeing as 24 and Heroes have been cancelled! Am looking for something new to watch....

atlking300
05-17-2010, 05:40 PM
thanks for the info on the return date.......must c t.v. right here