PDA

View Full Version : Recovering Gamertag Question...

Tha Devastation
04-25-2010, 01:39 AM
If I were to recover my gamertag to my friend's Xbox 360 because I was at his house and then I recovered it back to my Xbox 360, would I lose any information? The only thing I did at his house was play online on MW2., so would that still be saved? Basically, if I recover my GT to his 360 and then back to mine, will any info be lost on my account? Info such as game saves.

Pashos
04-25-2010, 01:41 AM
You wouldn't lose anything if all you did was play online. The only things you can lose while recovering your account, that I'm aware of, are achievements that you earned offline and you didn't sign into Live before recovering your account.

Tha Devastation
04-25-2010, 01:47 AM
You wouldn't lose anything if all you did was play online. The only things you can lose while recovering your account, that I'm aware of, are achievements that you earned offline and you didn't sign into Live before recovering your account.

So as long as Live is on when I recover my account back nothing will be lost?

Pashos
04-25-2010, 01:59 AM
So as long as Live is on when I recover my account back nothing will be lost?

If you were connected to Live when you last played on your friend's console, nothing will be lost. Even if you weren't connected, if you didn't earn any achievements, I don't think anything would be lost.

Tha Devastation
04-25-2010, 02:02 AM
Okay thank you. I was just paranoid that I would recover my GT back and my saves on my games would disappear.