PDA

View Full Version : south park 201

NG2NATE
04-25-2010, 09:19 AM
I can't believe comedy central pussied out with this episode even kyle's, santa claus's, and jesus's speech which was censored because it was about saying anything should be able to be made fun of which wasn't even a joke at the time matt and trey were dead serious at that part of the episode and it didn't mention Mohammed once. Now you can't even watch super best friends on south park studios anymore and when you try to watch 201 it says WE APOLOGIZE THAT SOUTH PARK STUDIOS CANNOT STREAM EPISODE 201 AT THIS TIME. AFTER WE DELIVERED THE SHOW, AND PRIOR TO BROADCAST, COMEDY CENTRAL PLACED NUMEROUS ADDITIONAL AUDIO BLEEPS THROUGHOUT THE EPISODE. WE DO NOT HAVE NETWORK APPROVAL TO STREAM OUT ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE SHOW. WE WILL BRING YOU A VERSION OF 201 AS SOON AS WE CAN then on thursday they posted on their website saying "In the 14 years we've been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn't stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn't some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We'll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we'll see what happens to it." Now just cause a websites saying terrorist threats are possible comedy central pussed out. Who thinks think they should just show Mohammed and not give into terrorist threats we have the right to free speech and south park makes fun of everything and everyone!

Phil the Bear
04-25-2010, 09:25 AM
It didn't even air over here - they just repeated the Tiger Wood's episode!

So, unless I resort to other methods, not sure when I will get to see the edited bleeped version you saw.

Seraph Xii
04-25-2010, 09:29 AM
Man... I was looking forward to that episode too.

ApochWeiss
04-25-2010, 10:00 AM
I saw most of it, was pissed Comedy Central did it, but what can ya do. I like how Jon Stewart (Daily Show) put it. We fight/fought for the right to free speech in this country. We died so these people can enjoy the same civil liberties that we, as Americans, enjoy (these threats came from new york according to him) by using the same facilities and all that, and we died to protect their right to threaten us into this state of being because they have every right to freedom of speech.

Well, sure the threatening part, no, but everything else is true. These fuck offs live IN the US, and THEY threatened them because it went against their beliefs. We have the right to free speech as much as they do in this country, as well as the freedom of religion. I hope they find these fucks and deport them back from where they came from or lock 'em up for treason because in my opinion, terrorism for one's beliefs if treason if you fucking live in the USA, because they are violating one of the principle rules these nation was founded on.

So, as I sang along with John Stewart to these individuals...
"Go fuck yourself!" damn terroristic asshats.

By the way, I actually expressed how I feel about that episode in the Entertainment section ;) I'll link it shortly but should still be on page one of the TV section, where this should go.

edit: Here ya go, skippy!
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=224302

To avoid this stuff, a) use common sense. Had you looked in the television section (and hit page down) you'd see it there. Also, b) search South Park from the main forum page, it should show up right as one of the first few entries considering it's new.

Not being a dick! Just giving you some notes so the dicks on here don't act like a dick to ya ;)

DarknessAlone07
04-25-2010, 10:08 AM
This is exactly the point south park is expressing with these episodes. We are hiding in fear of these 'terriosts', we are losing OUR freedom of speech. It wasn't aired because of these threats, if we don't air it, then isn't it simply giving them what they are after all this time?

The Destroyernatorer
04-25-2010, 12:01 PM
Folding again.

Pathetic.

SSJ3
04-25-2010, 12:04 PM
I can't believe they didn't even show the edited version over here :mad:

Mister Buds
04-25-2010, 02:15 PM
i was quite pissed off by it too, tbh. one of the things that made south park such a revolutionary series when it started was that they went balls out. they weren't afraid to make fun of anyone or anything. now their voice is being censored.

we faught for the right to free speech and our own government is taking it away from us. meanwhile there are videos of terrorists burning our flag and we just take it.

Spencer Estate
04-25-2010, 03:05 PM
Well we can finally say they bent over to the world.

KIDDRAGON67
04-25-2010, 03:34 PM
Is episode 201 the one with Cartman trying to pull the episode of family guy?

MrBubbles x360a
04-25-2010, 03:41 PM
Is episode 201 the one with Cartman trying to pull the episode of family guy?

No. Not even close

rickyfeeney
04-25-2010, 03:42 PM
I was fucked off by this. why should people give in to terrorism. censoring south park has shown that the terrorists are winning. we cant allow them to use fear to change the way we live our lives.
the bleeping out of the speeches was quite funny i thought but it probably would have been funnier without the bleeping.
Can you imagine if all other religious groups were willing to attack over a picture the world would be in chaos. i understand we need to respect other peoples beliefs but come on its just a picture and a name.

KIDDRAGON67
04-25-2010, 03:52 PM
No. Not even close

Oh, my bad. AUS gets everything like 3 months late (T.V wise) and it seemed like the sounded like the same episode.

MasterKingz
04-25-2010, 04:41 PM
Go to http://www.xepisodes.com/
It has 201 but the episode is still filtered.

Sampson
04-25-2010, 07:00 PM
I read about it in the paper. They were recieving death threats to them for not censoring Muhammed. Very ironic since that was EXACTLY what the episode in the 10th season was about.

ApochWeiss
04-25-2010, 07:08 PM
I didn't know it was also not right to even SAY his name.

So...

*deep breath*

MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED!

What now, bitches? And yes, I have a death wish!

But, no, really, is it wrong to even say his name? I thought you just couldn't SHOW him.

laundryman
04-25-2010, 07:11 PM
Someone must make a gif of John Stewart dancing and saying Go Fuck yourself.

MrBubbles x360a
04-25-2010, 08:42 PM

So...

*deep breath*

MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED!

But, no, really, is it wrong to even say his name? I thought you just couldn't SHOW him.

Soon Muslim Extremists will bomb the forums and it'll be your fault

DSoV
04-25-2010, 09:04 PM
heh, that's pretty ironic.

Seraph Xii
04-25-2010, 09:14 PM
Let me fix it for you:

So...

*deep breath*

MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! MUHAMMED! ...Is a POOPY HEAD! :p

ac2565
04-26-2010, 04:06 AM
YouTube- Reaction to 'South Park' sparks debate

I can understand why Comedy Central backed down after watching the video above.

Didn't watch the episode yet but I'm gonna watch it right now.

Edit: Also completely agree with the woman in the video.

ApochWeiss
04-26-2010, 04:25 AM
Someone must make a gif of John Stewart dancing and saying Go Fuck yourself.

No one has? I'd serious boast that if it's out there, or someone makes it. I never laughed so hard when he grabbed his leg and was dancing against the choir singing "Go fuck yourself". Man, that was THE BEST retaliation I ever saw and heard :D

dm master
04-26-2010, 04:15 PM
I watched it and i assumed that the creators had put the beeps in for a while as it made me chuckle, however then the whole speach started and it just pissed me off and i was like WTF?

I was watching it online and it was still cencored..

Otherwise i thought it was a good eppisode :)

veece16
04-26-2010, 04:31 PM
I got really pissed off when I heard about the death threats. South Park has made fun of everyone from gingers to black people. I don't see why Trey and Matt should dance to some pissed off Muslim who lives in the U.S!!!

sleepydumbdude
04-26-2010, 04:33 PM
Was lame wish some how the unedited episode would leak online. The dvd will probably have the edited version also.

SynysterChris
04-27-2010, 05:10 AM
YouTube- Reaction to 'South Park' sparks debate (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ALYZt_Tok8)

I can understand why Comedy Central backed down after watching the video above.

Didn't watch the episode yet but I'm gonna watch it right now.

Edit: Also completely agree with the woman in the video.

I can't agree with Comedy Central if they back down that means that other producers will become spineless cowards, and allow these terrorists to continue.
And yes what the lady said was right we shouldn't give in.

I got really pissed off when I heard about the death threats. South Park has made fun of everyone from gingers to black people. I don't see why Trey and Matt should dance to some pissed off Muslim who lives in the U.S!!!

It wasn't Mat and Trey who danced they made the show with nothing censered, and comedy central made the call to censer all of it. If that's what you ment by danced.