PDA

View Full Version : How to unlock Infinite Continues?

yamayamayaamaa
04-25-2010, 05:11 PM
I read on shumps.com that you unlock extra continues in Exzeal and Trizeal just by playing them.

Does it eventually get to infinite credits or what?

Great game but I am horrible at it lol.

F Swan
05-17-2010, 04:26 PM
I think you only unlock more continues in Exzeal. I think for me it was something like an extra continue for every hour of play time in that game. However I never got more continues for Trizeal.

yamayamayaamaa
05-27-2010, 05:25 AM
I think I got to 9 credits in Exzeal and it friggin stopped. Also, I just unlocked 4 for Trizeal, so it's possible in that too.

Still need to know if there is infinte continues lol.

F Swan
06-02-2010, 04:45 PM
I think I got to 9 credits in Exzeal and it friggin stopped. Also, I just unlocked 4 for Trizeal, so it's possible in that too.

Still need to know if there is infinte continues lol.

How did you unlock more in Trizeal? Just from playing more and more? Mine just stops at the 2 you start with lol.

Which ship are you using on Exzeal, some are alot easier to finish the game with :)

yamayamayaamaa
08-09-2010, 12:27 AM
How did you unlock more in Trizeal? Just from playing more and more? Mine just stops at the 2 you start with lol.

Which ship are you using on Exzeal, some are alot easier to finish the game with :)

In Trizeal, yeah, just from playing.

In Exzeal, I think use the ship with the strongest normal attack.

But like I said I still suck lol, I might go back to this soon.

F Swan
08-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Finally the extra continues in Trizeal are unlocking now ... for the longest time they weren't.
Gone back to this game now though, needed the break lol :)

Some Achievements I can't ever see myself getting, like the tank rush ones, I can get up to about 75-80 lol.