PDA

View Full Version : Am I on target for Lightspeed achievement??

The Dauntless
04-25-2010, 07:01 PM
I just got to the point where I lose my daughter and get skip 5 years into the future. My play time is 6 hours.

I am trying to get the Lightspeed achievement but am worried I am missing out on a lot of the game by rushing through.

It would be nice to know if I can relax a little or whether I have to hit the gas even more (hopefully not this)

Any advice appreciated.

PeRFeCK
04-25-2010, 07:21 PM
yeah you are definitely on target, you can relax a bit.

if i were you, i would keep progressing through the story until the you have all of the key pieces, and see where you are at. if you give yourself a 1-2 hour buffer to beat the game, you'll know how much time you can do side-quests and stuff.

but at that point, you might as well just beat the game...your second playthrough will load at the point where you skip into the future and you could start your questing there.

sjdsjd
04-25-2010, 07:34 PM
i know it is in the wrong section but would you be able to tell me where i can find the weapon called Labyrinth's Whisper

IC3 L3G3ND
04-25-2010, 11:37 PM
I just got to the point where I lose my daughter and get skip 5 years into the future. My play time is 6 hours.

I am trying to get the Lightspeed achievement but am worried I am missing out on a lot of the game by rushing through.

It would be nice to know if I can relax a little or whether I have to hit the gas even more (hopefully not this)

Any advice appreciated.

you may wanna consider using spoiler tags in future

PeRFeCK
04-27-2010, 05:05 PM
you should be fine, but dont relax by any means. definitely use multiple saves just in case, you might get stuck wasting time at like the mystic forest which shouldn't take much time at all.