PDA

View Full Version : Help!

A Pip Boy 3000
04-25-2010, 08:19 PM
Hey guys :)

My e-mail address got hacked yesterday and I want to change my email address of my 360 account to keep it secure. I went onto account management and then email etc, etc and I needed to put it the password of my old account, but it's obviously been changed and I don't know what to do to change it :(

Help would be lovely.

Madfrog0
04-25-2010, 08:21 PM
cant you get into by doing the security questions or something?

A Pip Boy 3000
04-25-2010, 08:22 PM
They changed it. It must be someone I know :mad:

Madfrog0
04-25-2010, 08:24 PM
maybe an ex girlfriend really hates you or something
you cheat on your girl maybe and she is looking for proof?

or maybe you just got bad luck and a hacker got ya.,
sorry brotha

A Pip Boy 3000
04-25-2010, 08:40 PM
Well I have a girlfriend now and have never done anything to her, and my last girlfriend was 4 years ago when I was 12 so I doubt that, but she doesn't know me passwork, plus I don't actually use emails, I just use that for Xbox and shizzle :(

Madfrog0
04-25-2010, 08:41 PM
you never know, girls are sneaky as hell.
but you just might have gotten hack and have bad luck,
try to contact the email provider.

l Absolution l
04-25-2010, 08:44 PM
Call Xbox's support number (1800-MYXBOX) and tell them your issue, they should be able to assist you.

Madfrog0
04-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Call Xbox's support number (1800-MYXBOX) and tell them your issue, they should be able to assist you.

there ya go.

master_shake_350
04-25-2010, 08:50 PM
maybe an ex girlfriend really hates you or something
you cheat on your girl maybe and she is looking for proof?
you never know, girls are sneaky as hell.
but you just might have gotten hack and have bad luck,
try to contact the email provider.

Because your girlfriend would really hack your email account?

Madfrog0
04-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Because your girlfriend would really hack your email account?

happened to me.

tremberz
04-25-2010, 09:17 PM
I had to get my email address back quite a while ago, I did it by contacting Windows Live and telling them the situation. I had to prove the email address was mine by answering questions such as recent email, folders, contacts on MSN, etc. Try contacting windows live, see if that helps.

OG Baker224
04-25-2010, 11:14 PM
I had to get my email address back quite a while ago, I did it by contacting Windows Live and telling them the situation. I had to prove the email address was mine by answering questions such as recent email, folders, contacts on MSN, etc. Try contacting windows live, see if that helps. This sounds like your best bet. Calling xbox wont help i had a friend that got his 100k account hacked and they did nothing to help him.

Mr DDT
04-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Well its your own fault for telling people your Email n password. If you get a message About people logging onto your account for 10 Prestige or MSP Block and File a complaint No one gives any thing out for free.

A Pip Boy 3000
04-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Well its your own fault for telling people your Email n password. If you get a message About people logging onto your account for 10 Prestige or MSP Block and File a complaint No one gives any thing out for free.

I haven't told anyone my password, I am not a 10th presiger or anything like that. It looks like I am going to have to call Windows live or whatever.

When I buy points on my mums credit card straight from home insted of buying points at the shop does the credit card details get posted or anything like that on a email?

SSJ3
04-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Just wanted to point out that giving someone your password isn't hacking ;). Hope you get your account back.

Mr DDT
04-26-2010, 04:03 PM
I haven't told anyone my password, I am not a 10th presiger or anything like that. It looks like I am going to have to call Windows live or whatever.

When I buy points on my mums credit card straight from home insted of buying points at the shop does the credit card details get posted or anything like that on a email? Well he could spend your mums credit card so if i was you i would call microsoft.

XBLsFinest
04-26-2010, 10:00 PM
Same thing happened to me. Try this: https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlidvalidation&ct=eformcs Provide as much information as you can, I remember putting in codes for XBL and all that, so if you have credit card details I think you'd have a pretty strong case at showing them that it's your account. Good Luck.