PDA

View Full Version : Insane Clown Posse - Miracles

Tussell
04-25-2010, 08:44 PM
Okay, now occasionally I'll pop on an Insane Clown Posse song for nostalgic purposes and shit like that. Sometimes other groups from 'Psychopathic Records'. However, when I saw this video, I almost fell off my dinosaur.

People always say that Insane Clown Posse raps about stupid shit (which I'm not totally disagreeing with), however, listen to what happens when they rap about stuff that actually might have meaning... Not that this song has meaning, but it's not a song about porking heavy women, drinking Faygo, murdering people, etc.

YouTube- Insane Clown Posse - Miracles

LMFAO RIGHT?! Absolutely pathetic!

"Fuckin' Rainbows!"
"Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?!"
"Long neck Giraffes and pet cats and dogs!"
"I fed a fish to a pelican at Frisco bay, it tried to eat my cell phone, he ran away"
Speaking about how scientists are liars.

DOOKH8R
04-25-2010, 08:59 PM
The only time ICP would ever see 85,000 people in one one room is if they were watching Wrestlemania or The Superbowl on TV.
It would truly be a miracle if that many people ever paid to see an ICP concert.
Pure crap

Tussell
04-25-2010, 09:09 PM
The only time ICP would ever see 85,000 people in one one room is if they were watching Wrestlemania or The Superbowl on TV.
It would truly be a miracle if that many people ever paid to see an ICP concert.
Pure crap
I don't think they're referring to themselves, just the fact that at any sort of event, people are brought together by a common interest.

The biggest attendance for Gathering of the Juggalo's was over 20,000 people, however, they had an amazing line-up including GWAR, TechN9ne, Ice Cube, Kottonmouth Kings, and Coolio. That's pretty much why. However, still a nice number.

Buck a Fuffaloe
04-25-2010, 09:13 PM
And Tech N9NE is the only one in there that's any good.

Tussell
04-25-2010, 09:16 PM
I think you missed some of the others... I said GWAR, Ice Cube, and Coolio! :p Opinions, everyone has one, but how can you not like Ice Cube, GWAR, and Coolio? I can understand Kottonmouth Kings, Insane Clown Posse, etc.

Buck a Fuffaloe
04-25-2010, 09:20 PM
Well I haven't really listened to them so that's why. :p

Tussell
04-25-2010, 09:20 PM
Well I haven't really listened to them so that's why. :p
Ice Cube and Coolio are legends!

Gorilla Stomper
04-25-2010, 09:30 PM
YouTube- Insane Clown Posse - Miracles (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs&feature=related)
"Fuckin' Rainbows!"
"Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?!"
"Long neck Giraffes and pet cats and dogs!"
"I fed a fish to a pelican at Frisco bay, it tried to eat my cell phone, he ran away"
Speaking about how scientists are liars.

http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1871lol_wut.jpg

Ice Cube and Coolio are legends!
QFT.

BarbaricGoose
04-25-2010, 11:49 PM
That's my kinda song.

How the hell DO magnets work?! Sorcery!

IMport
04-26-2010, 12:06 AM
ICP hasn't been good since the album's "Bizzar and Bizaar" back in 2001 I believe. I used to be a big time Juggalo back in 1998 until about 2005. I still listen to all the older stuff and still love it, but since then its all shit. Twiztid is still the shit, and I miss Myzery. I still think Blaze has potential and his first 2 albums were nice. ABK has sucked since his first album, and Boondox only has a few songs I like. I've been to many many shows and I do have to say they put on one hell of a concert.

R Rated Love
04-26-2010, 12:27 AM
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/magnets_for_juggalos.png

Gorilla Stomper
04-26-2010, 12:36 AM
Lol idiots guide to magnets.

Do explain, what is a "Mircales"? :p

dakisbac
04-26-2010, 12:47 AM
I was never one for ICP- they're a little too intense for me- but I do like Boondox.

This song is alright though.

punker
04-26-2010, 01:26 AM
http://www.cracked.com/blog/learn-your-motherfuckin-science-with-the-icp

DOOKH8R
04-26-2010, 01:27 AM

Mack Ten would kick Tech N9ne's ass.
(You see what I did there?)

Ice Cube was an incredible gangsta rapper in his NWA days and subsequent solo career. Then he committed the cardinal sin-making kids movies

laundryman
04-26-2010, 01:38 AM
I'm pretty sure SNL spoofed this a while ago. It is a nice song though

Buck a Fuffaloe
04-26-2010, 01:40 AM
That link was fucking funny to read. The song though, sucks.

Burning Karma
04-26-2010, 01:42 AM
I'm not even gonna bother watching the video because that's not why I opened this thread. Now, here's why....

Okay, now occasionally I'll pop on an Insane Clown Posse song for nostalgic purposes and shit like that.
You hate Megadeth yet you'll listen to ICP on occassion? Tussell, you're killing me, man! :p

A ZombieTwinkie
04-26-2010, 02:27 AM
I dont really even know what to think about this song.

I used to be heavily into ICP. But something just kind of clicked, I guess, and I strayed away. I'll still listen to them now and again, but it's only rarely. I always knew they were random on their lyrics, but damn! haha.

And don't even get me started on the 'Juggalos' that run around these days.

mdr manbearpig
04-26-2010, 02:32 AM
Ive been down for awhile, and I have no idea what ICP are trying to do. TWIZTID makes that label!

DOOKH8R
04-26-2010, 02:44 AM
I'm pretty sure SNL spoofed this a while ago. It is a nice song though

Yeah, it was pretty funny, but the original video was just about as funny.
WTF is a clock!?!
Santa Claus created all of us equal

http://www.hulu.com/collections/429/143249
(sorry I could only find it only hulu)

Tussell
04-26-2010, 08:29 AM
... but I do like Boondox.
That just turned me on.

exo-apollo
04-26-2010, 10:04 AM
God I laughed so hard when I heard this song. All across their songs on youtube are people making the same jokes "fucking (insert song title or subject) how do they work?". I thank ICP for making me spill my scotch in ecstasy over hearing this hilarious piece of work.

Tussell
04-26-2010, 08:06 PM
You hate Megadeth yet you'll listen to ICP on occassion? Tussell, you're killing me, man! :p
I'd rather listen to Justin Bieber than listen to Megadeth.

DOOKH8R
04-26-2010, 10:38 PM
Who the hell is Justin Bieber?

Starstrukk X360A
04-26-2010, 11:15 PM
*points to sig*

Burning Karma
04-27-2010, 01:41 AM
I'd rather listen to Justin Bieber than listen to Megadeth.
You like hurting me, don't you? :(

EDIT: Watched teh video. I hate myself. It was actually semi-enjoyable in that I laughed my ass off at it.

StolenPaper18
04-27-2010, 01:49 AM

To be honest, you don't want to know.

But just in case you do:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Justin+Bieber

OT: I have never really been into ICP...I did enjoy their one "song" which was like a dating show spoof or something like that. It was kind of funny.

Edit: Found the Dating Game song. YouTube- ICP-DATING GAME/LYRICS

punker
04-27-2010, 04:49 AM
http://chicagoist.com/2010/04/26/icp_define_miracles.php

Okay, we admit this story's connection to our website is tenuous at best, but given that we've not only run both the original video of the ICP song "Miracles" as well as the SNL parody version - not to mention those Juggalo updates for the downstate Gathering of the Juggalos - we felt compared to share this [via], in which Violent J of the ICP defends the now (in)famous song against, well, "haters." So how do they break the song's lyrics down? Warning: the language ahead is not safe to read out loud at work. Or for your soul. We will now patiently await Violent J's Foster-Wallace-esque memoir, "Consider The Giraffe."

On what they consider a "miracle" to be:
...we’ve always thought it meant something fuckin’ amazing and incredible. A fuckin’ special, awesome event of some kind. A great, wonderful thing. A fuckin’ miracle.
On their hatred of scientists:
Yes, most of the miracles we mention can easily be explained away by science, that’s why we say the line “fuck scientists.” Their factual findings sometimes explain away the Earth’s cool mysteries. Part of me wishes they were lying. Part of me doesn't want to know how they really make crop circles. My imagination wants to believe it’s aliens or somethin’. If people can’t relate to that, then that’s their loss. I mean, seriously, it must truly suck to have no imagination about these things. Us Juggalos have deep imaginations, and an awesome sense of humor.
On the question of how magnets work:
Magnets were like magic to me as a kid. You could move things across the table without actually touching them! I found that shit amazing and I still do. If you don’t like that, have a dick for dinner.
On the "haters":

The truth is it don’t make us mad to see all the hate “Miracles” gets from the mainstream. We’ve been “The Most Hated Band in The World” for many years. Without all the hate on the outside, it wouldn’t be as warm as it is on the inside with the Juggalo Fam. Instead, all the hate “Miracles” generates makes us sad. Sad for the haters.
Maybe you mother fuckers should relax that wound up, extra tense bitch ass of yours for a minute and go smoke a joint or somethin’. Be an individual, step out and away from the flow of the crowd. Take a time out, open up ya mind and then peep the giraffe. Try to appreciate some of these miracles, bitch.
We feel like these haters are the big dumb, popular jocks ganging up on the little class clown scrub. When they have no idea the scrub is really a highly skilled, deadly, ninja assassin capable of cleaning their fuckin’ clocks.

I love the part where he chastises people for not being individuals... considering all their dumbass followers dress like damn clowns.

Buck a Fuffaloe
04-27-2010, 04:53 AM
I found that last period very funny. Very funny.

R Rated Love
04-27-2010, 08:39 PM
The message Violent J posted through the Hatchet Herald was almost making sense (albeit in an extremely juvenile/naive way), but then he goes and kills any point he had with his moronic "P.S.". What an idiot.

http://psychopathicrecords.com/hatchetherald/100423/index.html

(Was indirectly linked above)

KSizzle
04-27-2010, 11:29 PM
Wow....That is 1:25 of my life I will never get back. (That is as far as I made it watching that crap)

Edit: Just saw the SNL skit. Pretty funny.

Tussell
04-28-2010, 06:51 AM
Man, I wish I was able to ask that question.

Wow....That is 1:25 of my life I will never get back. (That is as far as I made it watching that crap)

Edit: Just saw the SNL skit. Pretty funny.
Honestly, I think that the SNL skit is dumber than the actual video.

KSizzle
04-28-2010, 09:27 AM
Honestly, I think that the SNL skit is dumber than the actual video.

Yeah, I think the ICP video is funnier than the SNL skit, now that I actually watched both videos. I think what makes it so ridiculously funny is how serious they are trying to be in the video and what they are "rapping" about. It is just pure comedic gold. SNL should have just shown the real video to make the audience laugh.

BarbaricGoose
04-28-2010, 10:00 AM
They took scenes from the music video and put them to much better use. Not saying I don't absolutely adore the song. It's really the only rap song I can tolerate. It's so senseless it's wonderful.

Anyway.. We all know how --- Fuckin' Glade, how does it work?!

YouTube- ICP's New Glade Plug-In Commercial

And when I watch the Miracles video, I'm reminded of ATHF. Starts at 0:53.

YouTube- I.C.P/Juggalos on Aqua Teen Hunger Force

http://fuckinmagnets.com/magnets/456px-Stones_of_atraction.jpg

Magic Coletrain
04-30-2010, 12:55 AM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/ac_dc_matt/1270971519576.png

Burning Karma
04-30-2010, 01:44 AM
That.....is fantastic.

DOOKH8R
04-30-2010, 01:47 AM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/ac_dc_matt/1270971519576.png

That is friggen sweet.

Xerofox
04-30-2010, 02:19 AM
It's a miracle if this song gets any airplay, I've never heard lyrics that were so randomly put together just to make it rhyme. If music is a miracle I would consider this song as a disaster.

And no, 15 thousand juggalos together isn't a miracle....it's fantasy.

Fat Pat 666
04-30-2010, 02:27 AM
really now, hmmm how many were there at the gathering 20,000.

Xerofox
04-30-2010, 02:51 AM
really now, hmmm how many were there at the gathering 20,000.

Let me guess, 20000 fans who came to see at least one of the 120 artists that performed during that event? Come on, even Vanilla Ice was performing.....everyone wants to see that. But I would have bought a ticket for Tech N9ne, Coolio and Ice Cube.

Just because Tokio Hotel performed at Rock am Ring doesn't mean all 80.000 people came to see them.

KFZ Scrubs
04-30-2010, 04:56 AM
Hahaha, this is a funny song.
I like how they're trying to be serious and stuff......
they're right though...... fucking magnets.... how do they work?

Joker0fLife
05-01-2010, 08:29 PM
I have more hope in Obama than I do ICP's song writing capabilities. GREAT I unintentionally rhymed...all those links and pics are hilarious :p I especially like the second link the most

Bulletwolf FTW
05-02-2010, 02:15 PM
On the question of how magnets work:
Magnets were like magic to me as a kid. You could move things across the table without actually touching them! I found that shit amazing and I still do. If you donít like that, have a dick for dinner.

Jesus.. is he fully functioning in the brain department?