PDA

View Full Version : Britains got talent 2 acts !

xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx
04-25-2010, 11:01 PM
:) I saw these two earlier and was blown away

YouTube- BGT 2010 auditions - Tobias Mead (bodypopping) - London 17/4/10

and

YouTube- Britains Got Talent - SpellBound Second Week Of Audition

Amazing sorry I had to share

Euvel
04-25-2010, 11:19 PM
First video looks like some sort of dance that people here have been doing for years and the second video looked like advanced cheer-leading.

Seraph Xii
04-25-2010, 11:20 PM
I hate this show :p it can be so manipulative on the voters and it's just so ridiculous how you know who is and isn't going to go through based on whether they A) seem like retards or B) Have a dead/dying relative

(Obviously A. would be the one going home :p)

But then, that's all reality shows like this really...
Still, they were pretty good.

jamie1000013
04-26-2010, 12:13 AM
I hate this show :p it can be so manipulative on the voters and it's just so ridiculous how you know who is and isn't going to go through based on whether they A) seem like retards or B) Have a dead/dying relative

(Obviously A. would be the one going home :p)

But then, that's all reality shows like this really...
Still, they were pretty good.

paul potts and susan boyle? lol ;-)

Seraph Xii
04-26-2010, 12:15 AM
paul potts and susan boyle? lol ;-)

Lol it's a system with room for error, but still true :p

iBlessing 09
04-26-2010, 05:54 AM
The second ones good but the first ones rubbish, if any advanced shufflers/jump style/hardjump etc came on there they could get to the finals easy. The people below are semi-pro at the most.

YouTube- Hardstyle Shuffle V.S. HardJump
YouTube- Pae & Sarah (Original) wedancehard.com
YouTube- shuffle practise IV

jtr1gg3r
04-26-2010, 08:43 AM
Its alright sometimes, I hate all these dancers and opera singers.... yawn.

This tho is fucking amazing!

YouTube- The Regurgitator - Britain's Got Talent 2010 - Auditions Week 2

Fixelbucket
04-26-2010, 10:33 AM
The second ones good but the first ones rubbish, if any advanced shufflers/jump style/hardjump etc came on there they could get to the finals easy. The people below are semi-pro at the most.

Unfortunately I don't think they can appreciate these dances. I think they are too close-minded tbh.

We actually had one in a similar show here in Sweden but he was burnt... bad... But he sucked big time too if I remember correctly.

As for these videos I think all of them are great, especially the gymnastics.

Gorilla Stomper
04-26-2010, 01:24 PM
I only watch this during the auditions, some of them make me piss my pants. After the auditions finish, I stop watching it, same goes for X-Factor aswell.

YouTube- The Regurgitator - Britain's Got Talent 2010 - Auditions Week 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUIujUtAC_8)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dcdi--LdAeQ/Sa1sWd8j4pI/AAAAAAAAEBg/BGX_vc32JHc/s400/wtf.jpg

jtr1gg3r
04-26-2010, 01:33 PM
I only watch this during the auditions, some of them make me piss my pants. After the auditions finish, I stop watching it, same goes for X-Factor aswell.

same here, I just love watchin ppl fail XD

vx Ducky xv
04-26-2010, 01:38 PM

YouTube- The Regurgitator - Britain's Got Talent 2010 - Auditions Week 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUIujUtAC_8)

He IS awsome!!! I wudn't have thought that was possible!!!

But he's already pretty welll known so I don't know why he's on Britain's Got Talent :confused:

I thought the programme was for finding UNKNOWN talent...

SKIBADABOMSKI
04-27-2010, 04:54 AM
[QUOTE=iBlessing 09;3031551]The second ones good but the first ones rubbish, if any advanced shufflers/jump style/hardjump etc came on there they could get to the finals easy. The people below are semi-pro at the most.

I totally agree with you but am afraid you have to gimmick it up. That vid of Pae & Sarah is more interesting as it's a duo and looks good to the eye. I used to do all the slide moves whilst doing magic and shit.

I have always felt sorry for street geniuses who practice for centuries only to end up with a crappy job.

That regurgitator guy just didn't have to say " children's homes blah blah blah " spoilt a good act.

Pikachuu
04-27-2010, 06:47 AM
even though the 18 year old was hella flexing, his stomach was crazy looking

xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx
04-27-2010, 04:16 PM
I only watch these shows for auditions unless of course someone I like gets through I will watch them , I also hate the sappy pansy stories they come out with !:mad:

melterwr
05-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Loved Spellbound... especially if they are named after the Siousxie track! <3