PDA

View Full Version : Crabcore, the funniest metalcore!

Joker0fLife
04-25-2010, 11:15 PM
If you have not been introduced yet to the epicness that is Crabcore, let me do so for you:

YouTube- Crabcore Dancemoves
Someone played too much Gears of War...

DISCLAIMER: I do not support or like Attack Attack! in any way, shape, or form. I posted in hopes you will laugh your ass off, NOT, grow an attachment to the band. If you do, I hope someone Crabhammers you off the Earth.

HacksawDoomx187
04-25-2010, 11:30 PM
Yea, Crabcore is pretty much a fucking joke. I actually can't help but laugh every time I see those stances and the synchronized head banging. Also, the guitar neck thing from the end of the video is beyond ridiculous. I also have to mention that most of the time, bands that dress in matching outfits are pretty awful. I don't mean to flame anyone but when people start naming off their favorite bands, as soon as I hear Attack Attack!, I generally stop listening.

Gorilla Stomper
04-25-2010, 11:47 PM
This band actually makes me fucking cry.

But yeah, I pissed my pants when I noticed crabcore the first time round.

R Rated Love
04-27-2010, 08:42 PM
Yeah, last year when the video first went viral, I absolutely lost it when out of nowhere the song goes techno and they break out into the stationary running-man. Classy.

At least they're not "crunkcore".

Muffin the Holy
04-27-2010, 08:52 PM
At least they're not "crunkcore".

This. I fucking hate "crunkcore". Fuck Brokencyde.

I know alot of people hate bands like this, but I enjoy it now and again. I couldn't listen to an entire Attack Attack album the whole way through without getting bored, but, IMHO, it's not the worst thing out there and can be somewhat catchy.

rvlution
04-27-2010, 09:00 PM
Disgrace. Clowncore is where it's at.

YouTube- Clown Core: Pizza Party

JohnnyR74
04-27-2010, 09:00 PM
Wow, that was ridiculous. Are they actually serious about doing that in the video, or was that just for the lolz? Either way that was just stupid.

Edit: OK, just watched the Clowncore. That was wayy more pointless. LOL

Vonzipper
04-27-2010, 09:09 PM
Roffle. I actually laughed so hard at that because they look serious.

http://www.theemptyroom.com/Share/crabcore.png

Crabcore FTW.

HacksawDoomx187
04-27-2010, 09:34 PM
This. I fucking hate "crunkcore". Fuck Brokencyde.

I know alot of people hate bands like this, but I enjoy it now and again. I couldn't listen to an entire Attack Attack album the whole way through without getting bored, but, IMHO, it's not the worst thing out there and can be somewhat catchy.

Youre right, Crabcore is incredible in comparison to Crunkcore.

DakidJose
04-27-2010, 09:54 PM
I actually love the intro to that song then it goes all weird but I like it.

Muffin the Holy
04-28-2010, 01:57 AM
Youre right, Crabcore is incredible in comparison to Crunkcore.

Seriously, it is.

Seriously, this whole treating crabcore as an actual genre is fucking stupid. Attack Attack is a post hardcore band that started a stage performance gimmick.

People we're mixing techno, breakdowns, and auto-tuned vocals before them, and I'm sure people we're pulling of the crab move before them, too.

Joker0fLife
04-29-2010, 04:50 PM
People we're mixing techno, breakdowns, and auto-tuned vocals before them, and I'm sure people we're pulling of the crab move before them, too.

But did they do it with a PERM!? :p

Smoochy
04-29-2010, 07:59 PM
Oh Attack Attack!

At least they're good sports. I mean, they suck and they look ridiculous in their music video, but they just laugh it off.