PDA

View Full Version : Pre order achievement??

Deejayc
04-26-2010, 09:00 AM
How pissed would you be if you buy this game when it comes out and cant get the full 1000 without waiting a month or couple weeks. because if a secret achievement is tied to a mode that can only be unlock from pre ordering the game. i have a funny feeling this is gonna happend and i hope it dosnt.

Reserve Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands and gain access to the GameStop exclusive survival game mode, Forgotten Arena Game Mode:.How long can you last against an unstoppable Sand Army? Find out with this exclusive mode. You’ll encounter waves of relentless enemies which you must defeat to replenish your health meter and survive the trial. With no time limit and an ever increasing number of enemies, staying alive means countering devastating hordes until you are overwhelmed by the onslaught. If you can kill more than 100 enemies, you may have what it takes to become a real Prince of Persia.

WHI73B0Y
04-26-2010, 09:23 AM
A month or two for that isn't so bad, But hey "Army of Two: the 40th Day" did something similar too, pre-orders got the special mode while if you snoozed you didn't get it till a bit later. If you love the series so much you'll just preorder it anyways, the preorder is fully refundable and transferable too not like your out anything if you change your mind.

gallit
04-26-2010, 09:39 AM
Damn I hope not because that would suck. Ubisoft is going the way of activision, only thinking about getting cash from gamers. We will see

Deejayc
04-26-2010, 10:34 AM
Yeah im not pre ordering it i can wait if this happends wont have too much time when it comes out anyways but ill def get the game down the line eventully.

Tsukasa117
05-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Amazon did the same thing with infiltration in Splinter Cell; Conviction, pre-order bonuses are always something that is just extra with no achievements attached or something that just lets you have something early that would otherwise unlock as you progress anyway.

BONECRUSHER
05-18-2010, 07:40 PM
There are no Achievements tied to downloadable content for the moment. All 1000gs can be achieved as of right now