audio diary disapearing from my list

way2hi4this

im not at home right now so i dont remember exactly what number or name it is. Okay its the one where you have to go down some stairs then turn left and go behind a bar and its like in a cellar where a bouncer is dead layin against a box i think he is being electrocuted but there is a audio diary layin on the ground in front of his feet. i can pick it up but when i get like three more diaries then it disapears from my list. and i listened to it and everything even saved my game looking at it so i can come back and pick it up but it keeps disapearing.

has anyne had this happen. its like my 4th playtrough dont know if it makes a difference.

thank you in advance for any advice

Is this the one to which you are referring?

Andrew Ryan - First Encounter - Lower Farmer's Market storage room near pump room in front of Big Daddy corpse. (Shows up under "Neptune's Bounty/Smuggler's Hideout" in the game's audio diary list.)

The collectible master Fizzmatix clears it up in he guide

im not at home right now so i dont remember exactly what number or name it is. Okay its the one where you have to go down some stairs then turn left and go behind a bar and its like in a cellar where a bouncer is dead layin against a box i think he is being electrocuted but there is a audio diary layin on the ground in front of his feet. i can pick it up but when i get like three more diaries then it disapears from my list. and i listened to it and everything even saved my game looking at it so i can come back and pick it up but it keeps disapearing.

has anyne had this happen. its like my 4th playtrough dont know if it makes a difference.

thank you in advance for any advice

I had the same problem, I picked it up and it didn't show in my inventory. Its no biggie, as long as you are 100% sure you have collected it, it will count and the chevo will pop-up.

I had the same problem, I picked it up and it didn't show in my inventory. Its no biggie, as long as you are 100% sure you have collected it, it will count and the chevo will pop-up.

awesome. thanks man i appreciate it.

• 10 months later...