PDA

View Full Version : any dlc charater?

kingofthstrays
04-26-2010, 06:38 PM
any news on if Capcom will have DLC Charaters?
more final fight charaters Haggar anyone?
bring back Charile make him a different guy brianwash him and have him save Guile befor dying again for real!!!
bring back orginial charaters like Birdie,Eagle
and new charaters as well

Zobie Capo956
04-27-2010, 09:29 AM
um...no, i dont think there will be any downloadable characters. im sure capcom thinks 35 playable characters is enough

kingofthstrays
04-28-2010, 03:07 PM
dont get me wrong 35 great number and the game great but i hope they consider it

neubourn
04-28-2010, 03:15 PM
They wont consider it, considering that this game is basically one big DLC anyway...not to mention those unreleased Costume packs (already on the disc) that they are going to make money on.

optics
04-28-2010, 04:55 PM
They'll have new characters.... for Super Street Fighter 4 Turbo

linkin10362
05-02-2010, 02:34 AM
No, It's been confirmed that "Super" will be the last of the SFIV series.

Now to wait for SFV...

joshnorm
05-02-2010, 05:06 AM
they said this one can be adjusted so I bet we will see some more characters somewhere down the road

apatDALAWAMPU
05-02-2010, 05:09 AM
The game's africa level just screams Elena

Deadly Moves
05-02-2010, 08:19 AM
Yes. I think there will be characters as DLC later on.. maybe 6 months down the line.

Elena, Alex, Hugo, Birdie, Karin, R. Mika, Rolento and Sean

WeAreTheFuture
05-02-2010, 08:58 AM
um...no, i dont think there will be any downloadable characters. im sure capcom thinks 35 playable characters is enough ONO has said that its a strong possibility since theyeve decided to add more characters to the iphone version and with there not being another UPDATE of SSF4 in a retail version than they are looking into adding more things via dlc. also HAGGAR wont eb in it because hes allready got a cameo as zangief's second costume :)

UltraMagnus1780
05-02-2010, 12:24 PM
ONO has said that its a strong possibility since theyeve decided to add more characters to the iphone version and with there not being another UPDATE of SSF4 in a retail version than they are looking into adding more things via dlc. also HAGGAR wont eb in it because hes allready got a cameo as zangief's second costume :)

Hugo has a cameo on the construction site background... think they will load him into the game?

davhuit
05-02-2010, 01:36 PM
If there is, at least, one DLC character, it'll be Rolento for sure.

I saw a video interview of the producer who said they hesitated until the last minute about which character to put in the game between Adon and Rolento and finally choose to put Adon.

So, chances are high that Rolento is already done, and that he could be easily added to the game.

Personally, I have nothing against DLC characters, though I think DLC costumes at more than 1000 points is a robbery, I would definitely bought a pack of news characters for 1600, or even 2000 points in a few months.

05-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Hugo has a cameo on the construction site background... think they will load him into the game?

On the air strip stage originally its balrog in the plane, if you play balrog then its vega or bison in his place. So it's a possibility, and i remember Ono commenting about hugo

TBBucs20x
05-02-2010, 05:03 PM
I've read many interviews with Ono and when there is any mention of possible DLC characters, he has always put emphasis on Hugo. So if DLC characters do get released, you can definitely bet that Hugo WILL be one of them.

UltraMagnus1780
05-02-2010, 08:34 PM
I've read many interviews with Ono and when there is any mention of possible DLC characters, he has always put emphasis on Hugo. So if DLC characters do get released, you can definitely bet that Hugo WILL be one of them.

Well I can't really complain as I was hoping they would incorparate Dudley and since they have I am happy. But if we were to give a list at this point, I would say Alex would make a great addition. Then I could use him INSTEAD of Abel. BUT as I have stated in other posts, PLEASE start showing the EX characters some love Capcom.... Lets see the return of Darun Mister, Pullum Purna, Doctrine Doc, Blaire Dane, CrackerJack, Allen Snyder.... huh?? Hell you could make a whole new game for all I care, or make EX a downloadable game on the system, but start to acknowledge these guys exist.

LoneWolfAndy
05-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Of all the Final Fight characters they left out of the game, it had to be Haggar! Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Final Fight fan and Guy and Cody are a great addition. But to leave out the best Final Final character is just not cool.
I say Haggar is the best coz I can finish Final Final 3 on expert in under 12 minutes, without using a continue.

Deadly Moves
05-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Of all the Final Fight characters they left out of the game, it had to be Haggar! Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Final Fight fan and Guy and Cody are a great addition. But to leave out the best Final Final character is just not cool.
I say Haggar is the best coz I can finish Final Final 3 on expert in under 12 minutes, without using a continue. Spamming his Lariat?

And tjust bcos you can do that doesnt make him a good Street fighter character.. Plus SSFIV already has Zangief who is almost identical to Haggar.

kingofthstrays
05-03-2010, 10:33 PM
haggar would be cool heck i like to see them put eddie he spit out his gum but you can eat it to regain a small portion of health!
plus i wouldnt mind if they did some old street fighter one charaters eagle was cool in snk vs capcom 2 like to see him again !

AcidGlowx81
05-03-2010, 11:11 PM
If they consider DLC characters.. I want Hugo, Urien and Sean to return. I wanna see those crazy Wall Crossup setups in SF4. They would piss off alot of people without the parry system. :p Hugo cause I liked using him in SvC CHaos and just a bit in SF3 (he's too slow in this game).

phippsj
06-20-2010, 01:23 PM
Mike Hagger <yes please>