04-27-2010, 03:26 AM
All Character Trials completed with joystick footage

http://www.youtube.com/user/VesperArcade#p/c/D8E347166B3C4501

All Titles and Icons %100

YouTube- Super Street Fighter 4 All Titles and Icons

Tutorial videos coming soon.

IceKingz
04-27-2010, 09:38 PM
Is there one for playing/winning 500 matches online? If not what's the highest you have to do?

AcidGlowx81
04-27-2010, 10:23 PM
This video is only for display.. not a guide.. This site is for guides.. so unless you have a guide on what unlocks what.. it's rather useless..:p

optics
04-28-2010, 12:31 AM
I got a red title from beating Arcade on Hardest... as if beating Arcade for everyone on Medium for SF4 was time consuming enough, I really don't think I'd want to attempt this all over again at the Hardest difficulty.

Vesperarcade
04-28-2010, 02:02 AM
This video is only for display.. not a guide.. This site is for guides.. so unless you have a guide on what unlocks what.. it's rather useless..:p

Yeah, sorry didn't want to make it look like I was showing off. The joystick button sounds will help ppl with the timing and showing the actual combo will help ppl.

As for the titles I wanted to show that alot are similar so people can refer back to vanilla SF4.

Blue titles are beating the game with the specific char, and red is doing it on the hardest setting.

ShinUkyo
04-29-2010, 01:58 AM
Blue titles are beating the game with the specific char, and red is doing it on the hardest setting.
Wait, so, there's a red title for beating it on Hardest with EACH character?! If so, then lord, I may as well just play through with each person on Hardest the first time through. Now I can see why people mentioned doing the "swap for Zangief through most of the game" trick. I was wondering, because beating it on Medium is relatively easy. Hardest, on the other hand, for some characters...

WeAreTheFuture
04-30-2010, 04:20 PM
you get the title AKUMA KILLER for defeating akuma in arcade mode

TheGlow
04-30-2010, 10:44 PM
Might not need to switch chars.
As test for Rival Schooled I picked Ryu up till the rival, and beat the alt. Got to Seth, lost, picked Hakan and beat it with him and got the Hardest Title for him.
So on a side note, going through on medium will make it a lil easier because less char swapping and no rival fight worrying.
but if like me, your prolly best burning through with your best and just changing on Seth.

burningvigor
05-01-2010, 11:22 PM
How do you get the last icon that says Street Fighter? :eek:

Penny1124
05-02-2010, 12:03 AM
How do you get the last icon that says Street Fighter? :eek:

Finish all Trials

Dead Herb
05-02-2010, 01:19 AM
I think the titles you recieve for the characters trials differs a little from SFIV as Ive unlocked all of akumas normal/gold titles and Ive missed out 1 of his trials 23 I think (to tired to do it at the time).
Ive unlocked 5 normal and 5 golds and it rolls into goukens titles after, which Ive done most of, so Im wondering if the character titles unlock to either specific trials or a certain amount either way it could be happy days for the title achievement if certain trials are giving you shit.

Soulblitz
05-02-2010, 01:50 AM
Any progress on how to unlock the two final sets of titles after the Akuma and Gouken Killer titles?

burningvigor
05-02-2010, 01:55 AM
Finish all Trials

I did. Maybe you have to get all titles to unlock the last icon?

xtangeltx
05-02-2010, 04:29 AM
screw that achievement

Mr1721
05-20-2010, 08:04 AM
i have to give VesperArcade props.. Each person mastered each of the 35 characters and trials. They probably went through hell to do all of them. I hope there will be a guide into getting all of them.. like i said before Good job VesperArcade and good luck to all trying to get the trails done and earning all tittles and icons.

UltraMagnus1780
05-20-2010, 10:08 AM
Not sure, but I think you get the "King" titles for completeing 80% of the trials. I didn't have them and I was doing trials. I did nothing by trials, and once I completed Akuma and went over 80% I checked my icons (Everytime I complete a character I look at the icon, so then I pulled up titles) and when I looked at the titles not only did I have all of Akumas but the King ones as well.... I did nothing else on the game tonight

Dennoman
05-20-2010, 10:43 AM
I did. Maybe you have to get all titles to unlock the last icon?
That is indeed the case :p

Didi Mau
05-20-2010, 11:05 AM
I'm currently doing the tedious task of exiting out of every trial and noting which titles/icons unlock at which percent/how many trials done per character etc on my other gamertag; expect the requirements of (what I assume to be) every offline unlockable to be up in the next few days, but I'm hoping we can crank out the online requirements as a group because my spare tags aren't gold accounts haha :(

hyourinnmaru
05-20-2010, 06:35 PM
do you know how to get the street fighter icon and the absolute perfection title?

WeAreTheFuture
05-21-2010, 10:31 AM
I'm currently doing the tedious task of exiting out of every trial and noting which titles/icons unlock at which percent/how many trials done per character etc on my other gamertag; expect the requirements of (what I assume to be) every offline unlockable to be up in the next few days, but I'm hoping we can crank out the online requirements as a group because my spare tags aren't gold accounts haha :( any progress??! :)

Didi Mau
05-21-2010, 03:21 PM
I only posted yesterday mate :p I'm doing every trial in order (Ryu #1 -> Juri #24) and have just got up to Rose, so progress is good so far. The only trial that's remotely difficult for me is Ibuki's 24th because I haven't had the last year to play her like I did the SF4 trials, so expect all the offline requirements up by Sunday at the latest.

Interestingly enough I'm only 63% through the trials on this new tag and already have 43% of the titles...there's really not a lot of online ones in this game, especially when you factor in the 72 gained in arcade mode that I haven't bothered with.

hyourinnmaru
05-21-2010, 05:11 PM
any word on those i need above mate?

Stoopid Eediot
05-21-2010, 05:42 PM
Just to help you guys figure things out about the last icon.
I got the last icon.
I bet all the trials.
I cleared hardest with everyone on arcade mode.
I don't have all the titles.

hyourinnmaru
05-21-2010, 09:28 PM
do you have absolute perfection title?
so the last icon is just complete all trials?

Didi Mau
05-21-2010, 10:54 PM
General consensus at the moment is the last icon (SSF4 title icon) unlocks when you have every other icon...which was true for me, once I got my chip wins icon it unlocked with it.

As far as "Absolute Perfection" goes, if it's an offline title I'll be able to give you the requirements by the end of the weekend; if it is online, it's most likely get xx amounts of perfects (my bet would be on 30).

Edit: Absolute Perfection unlocks at 100% trials completed. I'll write everything up tomorrow because there's a fair bit haha.

hyourinnmaru
05-23-2010, 10:40 AM
yeah you're right finally completed all trials yesterday, and unlocked street fighter.com icon and absolute perfection title, it seems i will 1000 SSFIV, like i did SFIV, its just me or those trials seemed easier?

Dennoman
05-23-2010, 10:54 AM
They did because you did them before :)

Vosey256
08-14-2010, 02:02 PM
The box icons are my fav :).

Anatoliy K
08-23-2010, 11:40 PM
So for the first page of the titles, for instance, the Buster Jack or Crisis Jack titles are earned upon overall completion of trials? I have about 550 online matches played, and I have yet to achieve either one, but I only have about 20% of the trials completed. I'm worried that my game is glitched? Are there no online titles like in SSF4?

Edit: I started doing trials myself. For each 10% you unlock the next rank from Fledgling Fighter all the way to 100% being absolute perfection. I have still not gotten any of the the Jack titles yet, though seeing how there are 4 ranks (Jack, Queen, King, Ace) I'm hoping that it's divided amongst doing the trials with everyone. Doing the first 6 trials with everyone for instance will unlock the Jack titles, and so on. Can anyone confirm this?

Didi Mau
08-25-2010, 07:40 AM
Edit: I started doing trials myself. For each 10% you unlock the next rank from Fledgling Fighter all the way to 100% being absolute perfection. I have still not gotten any of the the Jack titles yet, though seeing how there are 4 ranks (Jack, Queen, King, Ace) I'm hoping that it's divided amongst doing the trials with everyone. Doing the first 6 trials with everyone for instance will unlock the Jack titles, and so on. Can anyone confirm this?

It's on the second page of the forum, man.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=230743

x Tru3 Sh0t x
08-27-2010, 03:08 AM
Thanks for the list.

CRwlST
09-02-2010, 07:42 PM
How do you get the bitter victor and merciless titles Im missing that Absolute perfection and gouken killer. But i just need to kno how to get those two plz.

CoregBlue1
09-26-2010, 11:41 AM
How do you get the very first titles? The one that are light-blue?

And the Jack or Ace titles?

I canīt get them T_T

Didi Mau
09-26-2010, 05:21 PM
How do you get the very first titles? The one that are light-blue?

And the Jack or Ace titles?

I canīt get them T_T

The guide's already linked in this very thread:

It's on the second page of the forum, man.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=230743 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=230743)