PDA

View Full Version : Oh heyyyyy!

SPierce
04-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Hi there. The name's Sam, and I'm an avid gamer...Not really hardcore though, I've never much liked Multiplayer gaming, and as a result my Gamerscore is only around 20,000, right now. Generally, I trade in games to get new ones, so I only ever have around 10 games in my library.

Looking forward to using the site :)

$RebelG
04-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Hey Sam welcome to the site, hope you find everything you need here. I'm not to much of an avid MP person myself if I can help it. Although for some games I can't help but play that side!

SPierce
04-27-2010, 06:56 PM
The only game that's ever really worked for me, multiplayer wise, was Modern Warfare 2...I like the lack of achievements for it, just simple in game rewards and leaderboards, haha!

Vonzipper
04-27-2010, 07:02 PM
Welcome!

I have to admit, like RebelG, I'm not much of a MP gamer either. Halo and Modern Warfare yeah but everything else just seems a bit bread and butter to be honest.

What kind of games are you into man? :)

SPierce
04-27-2010, 07:36 PM
RPG's, first and foremost. Oblivion, Bioshock, Fallout and the like. Never really got into Mass Effect... Need to try Mass Effect 2, though.

Then, shooters like Gears, or CoD...

Finally, I get each years Fifa, as a good time killing game. Yourself? :)

chueychu216
04-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Whats up? Welcome to x360a.org!!!!

SPierce
04-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Nothing much, thanks. You?

Thanks for the welcomes, I look forward to my time here! :)

Vonzipper
04-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Finally, I get each years Fifa, as a good time killing game. Yourself? :)

Anything action/adventure related really. If it's got a gun or a sword in it i'm sure I'll like it :p
Occasionally, Racing games but most sport games just aren't my bag. Although, I might end up playing a few on my journey to 100k, Yeahhhh I'm an achievement hunter. ;)

agentplatypus
04-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Welcome to the site Sam!

Early congrats on 20,000 gamerscore! :)

SPierce
04-27-2010, 07:50 PM
Anything action/adventure related really. If it's got a gun or a sword in it i'm sure I'll like it :p

Story of my gaming life. :P

And, thanks agentplatypus! It'll take
me a bit of time, as my current collection of games is running out of achievments!

$RebelG
04-27-2010, 07:59 PM
I'm so glad MW2 doesn't have MP achievements like other games, I'm glad they stuck with those call signs and emblems to unlock if you complete one of the challenges that you get given. Really good idea.

Still, if you're running out of games its not long until they are releasing some exciting games. Although the only one I'm really looking forward to is RDR!

SPierce
04-27-2010, 08:04 PM
$Rebel G, that's one of the options...New game, wait it out for something that catches my eye, or go back to Xbox Live Gold, and grab some achievements, getting up some completed games... 'Tis a tough one.

I have to admit, though, I'm leaning towards getting the Fallout DLC's, and making do with them!

$RebelG
04-27-2010, 08:36 PM
Any of those options would be good. I'm going through completing some achievements I missed out on some of my games, and trying to play each of my older ones again just to pass the time. Like Saints Row 1 and 2. Not really working out though since I haven't touched my 360 in a week or so.