PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Magnum screw-up...

pmWolf
04-27-2010, 06:08 PM
I accidentally ran across Willie (the dog) before I had all 7 bones. I thought I could collect the remaining ones and see him again, but apparently this isn't the case. He took the 4 that I had, and all I got was a sandwich.

Is there an easy way to complete this? If I re-do a chapter will the bones and sidequest re-appear? (I think I did this mission about as early as it was available, so I don't know if I've ruined it for good).

pmWolf
04-29-2010, 01:40 PM
To answer my own question:

Yeah, totally screwed.

Reloading an earlier chapter does NOT reset the quest. So, be warned...if you want the infinite magnum, don't go near Willie until you've got all 7 bones.

pmWolf

OverRevver
05-02-2010, 09:27 PM
It's random, dude. I had 6 bones when i met with Willie, and got a sword, but i didn't save for some reason. Then i met Willie in another chapter, with the same 6 bones, and got the magnum. Tough luck.

C dot Wizzle
07-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Willie will take the bones again after you've collected new ones in addition to the ones you take back from him. So if he took your 4 bones, get them back, go find the last three, and then find Willie and he should take them again.

LK Tien
07-26-2010, 08:05 AM
depending on difficulty the infinite mag isn't really necessary, i mostly used the epic guitar and AR on hard,