PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Gordon Coming Back In Saw 7

SSJ3
04-28-2010, 06:22 PM
Anyone else excited about this? I know I am, I just wish they would have left it as a surprise.

domn8rdom
04-28-2010, 06:39 PM
They are making another Saw?? Isnt everyone dead yet? haha

MopFlop
04-28-2010, 06:43 PM
pretty much. most of all the original people were dead by saw 4. is just another way of milking the cow. will prob keep releasing a new one every year till it stops making money (think the last one took in 2 to 3 times it budget at the box office)

OT: yeah however from what i read its going to be flash backs.

SSJ3
04-28-2010, 06:43 PM

LMAO Except Hoffman and apparently Gordon.

Volzagia
04-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Do you have any proof on this? It was heavily rumoured for number 6 but that never happened.

Br0kenAssass1n
04-28-2010, 06:55 PM
Do you have any proof on this? It was heavily rumoured for number 6 but that never happened.

LINK
(http://www.totalfilm.com/news/cary-elwes-returns-in-saw-vii?ns_campaign=news&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=totalfilm&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+totalfilm/imdbnews+(Total+Film+IMDb+aggregate))

There's shitloads of other sites reporting the same thing, so it's pretty certain. Then again, it wouldn't take a great deal for the writers to write him out, so I'm not hyping it up too much.

SSJ3
04-28-2010, 06:56 PM
LINK
(http://www.totalfilm.com/news/cary-elwes-returns-in-saw-vii?ns_campaign=news&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=totalfilm&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+totalfilm/imdbnews+%28Total+Film+IMDb+aggregate%29)

There's shitloads of other sites reporting the same thing, so it's pretty certain. Then again, it wouldn't take a great deal for the writers to write him out, so I'm not hyping it up too much.

I think he will be in it, I mean come on they can't keep making the films with nothing because no one is going to want to see it. But all the Gordon fans will be seeing this on the opening day (Including me :D)

Burning Karma
04-29-2010, 02:12 AM
Fuck me, they're up to seven now? I think the last one I saw was the fourth one.

A ZombieTwinkie
04-29-2010, 05:47 AM
Fuck me, they're up to seven now? I think the last one I saw was the fourth one.

Yup. From what I've heard 8 will be their last one. But a few people at work - whom I never really trust because half of the crap they say is pure bull - Say that their going to 10. But I guess we'll see.

Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing this one. Saw 6 kind of redeemed the series for me. Lost interest there on 4 - 6.

SSJ3
04-29-2010, 01:52 PM
They said it all depends on how Saw 7 does, if it's a success they will start a new chapter and new story. If it's not then it will be the last movie.

jtr1gg3r
04-29-2010, 01:58 PM
jesus! theres gonna be a saw 7?

What happened to 4 and 5 and 6!?

how the fuck did I miss them? I think I need to catch up XD

kcarruthers
04-29-2010, 09:02 PM
I heard that SAW VII was supposed to be the end. I will be excited to see what happened to Gordon though. I think people take SAW films too seriously. They're not really meant to be extremely great horror films, just gory, entertaining, and in some of them a damn interesting plot. This is how I view SAW:

SAW -Amazing
SAW II - Pretty Amazing
SAW III - Decent
SAW IV - Meh
SAW V - Worst in the series
SAW VI - Totally redeemed the series.

Let's hope SAW VII is on par with SAW I, II, and VI

Paranormal Paramore
04-29-2010, 10:40 PM
I agree with the post above, Saw VI breathed new life into the series and I cannot wait for Saw VII, even more so now that Cary will be reprising his role as Gordon.

kcarruthers
04-30-2010, 05:37 PM
Yes, he is my favorite character in the SAW films by far.

SSJ3
04-30-2010, 07:26 PM
Yes, he is my favorite character in the SAW films by far.

His reactions towards the end of the film is priceless.

Krazie
04-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Supposedly it's supposed to be in 3D, hopefully that doesn't turn the series into even more of a gimmick, lol

domn8rdom
04-30-2010, 07:58 PM
jesus! theres gonna be a saw 7?

What happened to 4 and 5 and 6!?

how the fuck did I miss them? I think I need to catch up XD

They come out every year around Halloween. I have them all but what made me watch the first Saw was all the gore and torture but now its not even that bad.

Saw VII more gore please

sleepydumbdude
05-01-2010, 04:40 PM
Sweet. Its now like a tradition for me to get together with the same friends every october to see a Saw film in theaters. I usually only watch them once and thats it. Only one I seen more than once was Saw 2.

KwH x Fatality
05-01-2010, 06:01 PM
From what i heard it has beem renewed for Saw 8 and 9

SSJ3
05-01-2010, 06:15 PM
From what i heard it has beem renewed for Saw 8 and 9

I think it all depends on how Saw 7 does.

veece16
05-01-2010, 06:18 PM
I think Saw 7 is going to be a big joke. 3D is bad enough, but it's the same thing over again, a lot of blood and people saying fuck a lot.

xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx
05-01-2010, 06:22 PM
I have never seen one , are they good ?

SSJ3
05-01-2010, 06:23 PM
I think Saw 7 is going to be a big joke. 3D is bad enough, but it's the same thing over again, a lot of blood and people saying fuck a lot.

But this time Dr Gordon is back :biglaugh

Iconoclast
05-02-2010, 02:44 AM
In my opinion, Saw stopped being "good" after the third movie. I just felt like they couldn't seem to hold the storyline together well enough to keep my interest. But obviously they're doing well enough from them if they're continuing to make them, sheesh.

SSJ3
05-02-2010, 03:14 PM
I have never seen one , are they good ?

If you like gore and a mindfuck twist at then end yes lol. I would highly suggest you watch the first one.

Y0UNIK0RN
05-02-2010, 05:03 PM
I enjoyed Saw 1, Saw 2, and then Saw 6. I liked 6 because it showed how everything was tied together and went back a little bit to the roots of the start of Saw. Hopefully 7 will actually be good.

MopFlop
05-03-2010, 12:52 AM
SAW -Amazing
SAW II - Pretty Amazing
SAW III - Decent
SAW IV - Meh
SAW V - Worst in the series
SAW VI - Totally redeemed the series.
couldnt agree more with this. the first 2 had ways of people getin out of the traps, and it was in that persons destiny. then it turned to one person chose what happens to everyone else

megamoviejohn
05-03-2010, 01:39 AM
I remember seeing 1 in theaters and thinking how awesome it was, skipped school and everything with some friends to see it. 2nd one was meh and I watched a few more but felt very blah about them. I really enjoyed the Dr. Gordon character and I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be the new 'jigsaw' type person to continue for films 8, 9, 10.....

is that possible? i don't even know because i missed the last one or maybe last two... but i know he is a favorite to a lot of people and he could probably get the franchise going again, so i might be clueless because i don't even know if their is a jigsaw person anymore lol

SSJ3
05-03-2010, 01:23 PM
I remember seeing 1 in theaters and thinking how awesome it was, skipped school and everything with some friends to see it. 2nd one was meh and I watched a few more but felt very blah about them. I really enjoyed the Dr. Gordon character and I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be the new 'jigsaw' type person to continue for films 8, 9, 10.....

is that possible? i don't even know because i missed the last one or maybe last two... but i know he is a favorite to a lot of people and he could probably get the franchise going again, so i might be clueless because i don't even know if their is a jigsaw person anymore lol

It's possible if he didn't die from blood loss. If he is alive there better be a good reason because he would need medical attention pretty quickly.