PDA

View Full Version : Profiling?

nhlkoho
04-28-2010, 11:01 PM
Ok so I don't know if I missed something in this horrible game but I'm stuck right after you first turn on the electricity in Mission 1. It says profiling start and then a bunch of stuff flashes on the screen. I'm assuming you have to match the picture up with something but no matter what buttons I press nothing happens. Then I get a game over. WTF? Someone please help! I'm sure its something really easy but I'm lost.

Fakan
04-29-2010, 03:29 AM
You don't have to press anything. It's just a visual. You can't possibly be getting a game over unless you're being attacked.

nhlkoho
04-29-2010, 11:14 AM
You don't have to press anything. It's just a visual. You can't possibly be getting a game over unless you're being attacked.

Nope. I'm not being attacked. The profiling ends, the phone rings, the screen turns yellow, and then I get a game over.

nhlkoho
04-30-2010, 12:28 PM
Nobody else is having an problems? Maybe ill uninstall the game and restart. Not like I made it very far anyway.

TheToiletBrush
04-30-2010, 01:52 PM
Is this the first profiling you do in the prologue? Sounds like you are having a glitch. Try not profiling at that time, meaning just let the bar run out accross the screen. The profiling sections are marked on you map as keys and are usually prompted by an item or encounter.