PDA

View Full Version : Easy Method for Jack of All Skills Achievement

Soldier 4 I AM
04-29-2010, 03:43 AM
Jack of all Skills

I have noticed that some of the level 4 skills take a very long time to recharge after using the skill. What I did was write down the skills and kept track of how many times I used the skill. To make the recharge go faster I would use all the skills and then reload the check point. Once I got to 20 with the first 4 skills I would change to the other 4 skills and repeat the process until the achievement unlocked.

L1J2D3P4
05-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Jack of all Skills

I have noticed that some of the level 4 skills take a very long time to recharge after using the skill. What I did was write down the skills and kept track of how many times I used the skill. To make the recharge go faster I would use all the skills and then reload the check point. Once I got to 20 with the first 4 skills I would change to the other 4 skills and repeat the process until the achievement unlocked.
how do you use the skills its X,Y,B,A but when i press them they do nothing help please

Zombie Goonz GS
05-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Hold the LB button while hitting X,Y,B,or A

Scarabdemon
06-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Jack of all Skills

Yea this is exactly what i did, i would use all 8 skills then reload the checkpoint or fast travel to another location as it automatically cools them all down then i would spam them all again and then rinse and repeat using fast travel to instantly cool them down. For some of the skills the loading screen time is significantly shorter than the actual cooldown on the ability.

montana97
07-12-2010, 02:24 AM
Nice job i will have to try this thanks

Fatalfox
08-13-2010, 11:44 PM
Good find man!

RickyD31
02-11-2011, 04:38 PM
I did it with the Avatar but no achievement