PDA

View Full Version : Iphone - App *Style* X360A Guide

ALIENWAR3
04-29-2010, 07:22 AM
Hey Guys, thought i'd contribute to the forum in my own little way, some people posted on another thread about an app for the Iphone, well i discovered last night an exact way of making the app yourself, FREE, although it's not really an app but it's APP STYLE if that make sense.

Here is my guide:

1. Go onto Safari on your iphone (all iphones usually come with free internet)
2. In the above bar, go to the www.xbox360achievements.org
3. WAIT for the page to fully load.
4. Once page has loaded at the bottom of your Iphone Screen hit the + Button
5. Tap *ADD TO HOME SCREEN*
6. Once you tapped that, it will take you Rename it, i re-named mine, X360A. hit finish.
7. Now it will take you back to your main Iphone Screen with the X360A App *STYLE* icon, all you have to do is tap it, and your onto the website, off you go.

Hope This Is Helpful.

Swizzler
04-29-2010, 10:25 AM
Good idea mate, for some reason the guides arnt showing up on my iphone, the forum will so i have to access achievement guides and roadmaps that way.

A proper app that brought you straight to the guides and formated to be read on the mobile wouldnt be to hard to do, id give it a lash but my mac is a piece o' crap and they wont upgrade me in work :(

UK Dennis
04-29-2010, 12:31 PM
I am always using this site on my iPhone, infact I'm using it now :p
If I could I would make a simple app that would show guides then I would. But I think you have to pay to put it on iTunes/the software to make it