PDA

View Full Version : i need help plz..

shanesy hayes
04-29-2010, 02:50 PM
i cant seem to beat shu chapter 6 the death dragon.. i gt a lv 50 sima yi lv 50 huang zhong and me a lv 33 zho yun..

i try to take out the balistics and the dragon seems to kill me on one hit..

then i try to focus on dio chan cause she heals the dragon.. n die..

plz tell me a way to beat him.. thanks

Ranger3336
05-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Since I wasn't a level 33 character when I finished that mission I will need a little more info to help you out. But I can offer this kind of advice:

I use Yue Ying and I was level 50 and had my legendary weapon. (skipped to her third weapon so i wouldn't have a hard time killing the harder stuff, then moved onto my legendary weapon).
I had a lvl 50 Liu Bei, Guan Yu and Zhuge Liang.

The first hint of advice I would offer is having some Gong+ with you as one of your five items... make sure you have the maximum number of 5 as you may need them.

Your Chi skills will also be important.. I am not as well versed as some of the guys on here as I have only been playing for a couple weeks. But I have Anthrostrike+ and Mechastrike+ on my allies so that they are able to handle an array of situations.

I had my allies attacking the officers as I ran around the perimiter and dispatched the Light Cannons. Then when all the cannons were down I switched my attention to Diao Chan and Lu Bu. When I get Lu Bu down to about 10% of his health I send the other officers to start working on the dragon. As Lu Bu disappears I then use a single Gong+ and target the face of the dragon. When Lu Bu re-appears I use the same tactic as before.

Use a little bit of patience and watch for the dragon to hit ya a couple of times but if ya brought some health with you, you should be able to get through it.