PDA

View Full Version : Will recover gamertag fix this?

Vonzipper
04-29-2010, 06:37 PM
Sorry for double post, was in the PC section not 360 :rolleyes:

On my old Xbox I played and fully completed Fallout 3's achievements. Since then I've gotten a new Xbox 360 which hard drive does not have all of the DLC on it.
Once I booted up Fallout 3 again on this new Xbox and hard drive the achievement list is now saying 1550/1000 and 74/50. Now I suspect this is something to do with the lack of DLC on my new hard drive so what I'm wondering is; Should I re-download/transfer the DLC to my new hard drive then recover gamertag? Do you reckon this will fix this bug?

Thanks!

Rogue Gamer 23
05-17-2010, 01:31 PM
if you redownload the DLC it will fix it for, because that is telling you that its missing some content.

Snargaflab
05-18-2010, 01:23 PM
Sorry for double post, was in the PC section not 360 :rolleyes:

On my old Xbox I played and fully completed Fallout 3's achievements. Since then I've gotten a new Xbox 360 which hard drive does not have all of the DLC on it.
Once I booted up Fallout 3 again on this new Xbox and hard drive the achievement list is now saying 1550/1000 and 74/50. Now I suspect this is something to do with the lack of DLC on my new hard drive so what I'm wondering is; Should I re-download/transfer the DLC to my new hard drive then recover gamertag? Do you reckon this will fix this bug?

Thanks!

Same thing happened to me with Gears 2 but I still have the dlc installed.