PDA

View Full Version : Jonah Hex

sixgun91
04-29-2010, 07:33 PM
Can you tell im excited?

well heres the trailer!
been waiting a long time for this.

YouTube- 'Jonah Hex' Trailer HD
for those who dont know jonah hex is a dc comic book character. A western bounty hunter with a surly disposition.

XxBlueSpade2xX
04-30-2010, 06:57 AM
As a long time Hex fan, I really hope it's better than the trailer. I like Josh Brolin as Jonah, and Megan Fox seems pretty perfect for her hooker role. But, I was pretty unimpressed with the trailer.

Tussell
04-30-2010, 07:15 AM
To be honest, I'd never heard of this character until tonight. I went to see the midnight showing of A Nightmare on Elm Street and this trailer was played prior to the film. I must say I'm extremely excited. This looks like it may be the first Megan Fox film I'll actually enjoy.

KFZ Scrubs
04-30-2010, 01:35 PM
About time.... been waiting for the trailer ever since i heard that they were coming out with it...... lol though, i only found out about it because Megan Fox said she'd be in it....

sleepydumbdude
04-30-2010, 03:55 PM
I'll go see it. Only thing I know of him is his appearances the DC animated shows. I attempted to read a comic or two with him in it but found them boring.

domn8rdom
04-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Seems interesting. Will have to watch this when it comes out

SpleenVent
05-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Looks great, been a while since I'd read any Jonah Hex, looks like I might have to start re-reading some back issues pretty soon...

Still hoping to see Preacher turned into a movie sometime soon.

CodSteaks
05-03-2010, 06:32 PM
This looks like it may be the first Megan Fox film I'll actually enjoy.

what, "jennifer's body" didn't thrill you? :p

Still hoping to see Preacher turned into a movie sometime soon.

having not read the preacher comics, only knowing of them, i totally thought that denzel washington movie "the book of eli" was the preacher story when i first saw the preview, but of course i was wrong.

elephantd
05-03-2010, 08:01 PM
I will see this, Megan Fox is Foxy.:D

What happend to your face? Cut it shaving. BOOM what happend to yours?

Tussell
05-03-2010, 09:41 PM
What happend to your face? Cut it shaving. BOOM what happend to yours?
I love that line so much!

I think Mickey Rourke should have been chosen to play Jonah Hex though. Would be so awesome.

KFZ Scrubs
05-04-2010, 03:38 AM
I love that line so much!

I think Mickey Rourke should have been chosen to play Jonah Hex though. Would be so awesome.
Agreed, that'd be pretty sweet.... but then again it'd be awkward when he starts making out with Megan Fox...... ohhh well, wasn't that awkward when he did something like that in the Wrestler