PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive gamer pictures?

TheBigViking89
04-30-2010, 01:13 AM
Hi, I've been wondering for quite some time where some people get their gamer pictures. I've seen Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress, and The Beatles gamer pictures. I'm just wondering are they exclusive to pre-orders, or region exclusive? I've seen the spy from team fortress, or bill from L4d, and wanted them, but I have no idea where I could get them, if that's even possible. Sorry if this has been asked a lot. Thanks :)

Starstrukk X360A
04-30-2010, 01:16 AM
The Official Xbox Magazine comes with a disc each month that contains exclusive gamerpics each month that can't be obtained anywhere else.

There are also some gamerpics that are unlocked if you get a certain achievement; an example of this was getting a gamerpic of one of the Beatles after unlocking an achievement.

Spoony Bard
04-30-2010, 04:38 AM
They're not always tied to Achievements; I got one the other day for collecting all the coins in the pirate world in Banjo Tooie.

BooseyGirl
04-30-2010, 05:20 AM
Some are also sent out to members Exclusively from Microsoft. I have a few gamer pictures and Avatar items that can only be obtained for Microsoft Employee's.

Like Spoony said, on some games (mostly Arcade Games) you can unlock gamer pictures from completing certain challenges or unlocking achievements.

BlackTitan666
04-30-2010, 07:50 PM
oxm has the on the disc

GhOsT SLaYeR
04-30-2010, 09:21 PM
oxm, games, or exclusive things that Microsoft holds...