PDA

View Full Version : Missable achievement ?

delluxxo
04-30-2010, 08:47 AM
Some challenges require defeat bosses under some conditions. If boss is defeateted and conditions are not met, is there any way how fight boss again or new game must start ???

*edit: There is an option Quick Battle from Title Screen, where are all enemies ready to fight again.

tornados
04-30-2010, 09:04 AM
Some challenges require defeat bosses under some conditions. If boss is defeateted and conditions are not met, is there any way how fight boss again or new game must start ???

You don't need to start new game, because new game = clear all previous statistics.

You can go to to menus and there will be option to fight with all characters you beaten - "training" may be, i don't remember exactly.

And there you can defeat bosses under needed conditions.
With this method i unlocked award for Zulac.

delluxxo
04-30-2010, 09:34 AM
I tried Quick Battle from title screen and it working fine. This game is really well playable.

deathchant
04-30-2010, 02:35 PM
Can the awards be earned in quick battle??? I had given up on this game because I thought all had to be done in the campaign.

Lifter Puller
04-30-2010, 05:23 PM
Can the awards be earned in quick battle??? I had given up on this game because I thought all had to be done in the campaign.

Yea, as far as I know they can. I did the Zulac one last night and it worked.