PDA

View Full Version : qualified with european team in cyc no acheevo help

JBradshaw
04-30-2010, 07:47 PM
as the title says

teej119
04-30-2010, 09:28 PM
it won't pop until all the qualification games have been played even if you are going to the final. just play out the rest of the games and there will be a screen for the draw, it pops there.

SgtCouchPotato
04-30-2010, 10:05 PM
i didn't realize you could get the qualifier achieves while doing cyc, lemme know how that works out for you....the achievement should pop right after you finish group qualifiers and the game sim's the remainder of the group...

I am Cunslow
04-30-2010, 10:40 PM
huh? I qualified with Brazil in CYC winning the group, I didnt get the achievement for qualify with an south american team...

I was gonna do these in the normal world cup mode.

ocfp
04-30-2010, 10:43 PM
you dont get it that way. it can only be done in World cup mode. the good thing is that one u have a decent lead in standings just forfeit the matches. for europe one choose holland bc they are in a smaller group.

I am Cunslow
04-30-2010, 10:45 PM
you dont get it that way. it can only be done in World cup mode. the good thing is that one u have a decent lead in standings just forfeit the matches. for europe one choose holland bc they are in a smaller group.

Yea sound, I thought so much... Just started with Holland myself haha. I rememberd they were the first team to qualify in real life. ;)