PDA

View Full Version : Capture

Vermillion Haze
04-30-2010, 10:10 PM
Did I miss something? Where is this skill?

Lazy_Penguin1989
04-30-2010, 10:29 PM
Its in second screen of the Kaystros Mountains, which can only be access after the black knight is defeated in 1st generation. And once you have it it can only apply into dark attributes slots in accessory's/weapon's, I hope that answers your question.

Vermillion Haze
04-30-2010, 10:56 PM
Its in second screen of the Kaystros Mountains, which can only be access after the black knight is defeated in 1st generation. And once you have it it can only apply into dark attributes slots in accessory's/weapon's, I hope that answers your question.

Actually you can go there much earlier if you chose to go to Mudas gate first instead of Rigalus or Zelzagun. It's on the way, but since I picked rigalus to resupplay I bipassed it so I didint know if I could go back at some point and if not didint know if another way to get capture existed in 1st gen. Thanks.

Lazy_Penguin1989
04-30-2010, 11:04 PM
No prob and yep I forgot about the path system, I'm a moral fag and took most of the light paths :p you can go to that mountain earlier if you choose to.

buknasty88
05-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Actually you can get it much earlier if you complete title 132: Experimentalist (Perform smithing 20 times)

Vermillion Haze
05-01-2010, 05:34 AM
I capured a monster but now I can't catch anymore...Is my party at it's max capacity? I do have all the first gen characters + 1 monster so idk.

I want another one so I can combine and get the achievement.

Edit: Nevermind you can have 6 monsters at a time. Make sure to boost Zerva's luck or he fails a lot even with the monsters health at 1.

cparrish
08-17-2011, 03:04 AM
I no like him sythe a bwd weepoon