PDA

View Full Version : Quick Expert Question - Before I Start

Sniper JZA80
05-01-2010, 03:53 AM
Hey guys, have had this game a little while but not started it yet. But getting ready to so I'm doing my usual x360a pre-reading!

With the achieve 75% on expert and getting all platinums, full upgrades etc, is it worth doing just one playthrough straight out on expert and do it all? Or should I do a playthrough on normal, do all the cheevos except the 75%ers and then go back and re-do the whole game on expert?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

FroZeNSouL
07-27-2010, 06:14 PM
i also need to find out, as ive gone throu Expert Autobot campain, and finding Platinum IMPOSSIBLE on expert :S

Katarn84
06-23-2011, 11:31 AM
I have a similar doubt. I miss just all Platinums and Expert Achievements, and I read that if I begin a new game on expert it erases my previous saved game. So, just out of knowledge, it's faster and safer if I configure a USB as memory card and copy my normal game, then play expert on my HD, and then copy back the saved game from the USB, or just save the expert game on the aforementioned USB? Quite a stupid question, but better safe than sorrow (and this message got edited at least six times while I was writing it...).