PDA

View Full Version : Safe Cracker Achievement Problem Big game hunter question

PenderPowguin
05-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Alright I'm a Mage (Order) and I have lvl 3 openlock, but I cannot seem to get the achievement. I'm in Harbour town and I walk around killing everyone and opening all chests and have done this numerous times plus whatever else I've found throughout the world plus my other game save too so I'd say I've hit well over 100 locks so any ideas? Is this like the pickpocket achievement where the game only counts the different lvl as opposed to all 3? By that I mean if I picked 25 lvl 1 locks 50 lvl 2 and 25 lvl 3 should the achievement pop or does it have to be 100 in one lvl??? Any help appreciated. Also for Big Game Hunter achievement does anyone know if humans count too? Even friendly NPC's? I ask because I've been reloading the Massacre of Harbour Town numerous times to try and get the SafeCracker achievement and if NpC's do count then I'm in good shape. Thoughts, ideas, answers anyone?

EDIT: Also! I cannot seem to get Sam to train me for archery on my Hunter playthrough. I've done nothing to piss him off, do I have to train before I do the Brogar questline? Should I try a Joke spell (going to anyways) any thoughts why he won't train?

ronaldkrueger77@yahoo.com
06-14-2010, 02:57 AM
i believe the guide says pick same lock 100 times, thats what i did. 1000/1000 love this kind of game.

PenderPowguin
06-26-2010, 08:59 PM
Jesus, 100 loads well I've already picked all the locks in Harbour town numerous times. Perhaps this is common sense but how do I know exactly what a lvl 3 lock is. I am almost sure I know but if someone knows 100% that would be helpful.

Muse89
07-01-2010, 09:12 AM
my guess would be the really long ones

l.maciver
07-18-2010, 02:53 PM
Jesus, 100 loads well I've already picked all the locks in Harbour town numerous times. Perhaps this is common sense but how do I know exactly what a lvl 3 lock is. I am almost sure I know but if someone knows 100% that would be helpful.

lvl 1 has 4
lvl 2 has 6
lvl 3 has 8