PDA

View Full Version : Gravitar - WTF?!

xhunterrrr
05-02-2010, 01:03 AM
How the hell do you do anything in this game? The thrust is so freaking overpowered I end up flying straight into the ground when I am attacking planets. UGH! Any tips?

linktriforce007
05-02-2010, 02:01 AM
How the hell do you do anything in this game? The thrust is so freaking overpowered I end up flying straight into the ground when I am attacking planets. UGH! Any tips?

I had problems with this for a while too.

Keep trying to kill the ships, don't even concern yourself with the planets. You can get plenty of points from killing the ships.

ApochWeiss
05-05-2010, 07:56 AM
Take it slow. Go into the planets, and when you start the actual mission you're facing down. Let your ship drop a bit and shoot any ships coming your way until you're near the ground. Lift yourself up a bit and tilt the ship slightly so you start moving left or right slowly. Take your time cause the first two planets, the things on the ground fail at life. When you're done, try to get the fuel cans, or at least one, then leave so you get the maximum planet score possible.

it'll take a good while to get accustomed to the controls, but when you do, it's actually not that bad.