PDA

View Full Version : free kick

deadie
05-02-2010, 06:50 PM
How do you take free kicks on here I try to do it like fifa 10 but it dont work :/

SatNiteEduardo
05-03-2010, 03:32 AM
Depends how you did it in FIFA 10. I use LB and a near full power meter for a driven shot and it will curve around the wall.

I aim 1 person wide of the wall so if the wall has 4 guys in it I aim for what would be the 6th guy, hold LB and power up around 70% to 90% depending on how far out and hold left stick straight left or right to curve it just inside the post.

CGPsaint
05-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Depends how you did it in FIFA 10. I use LB and a near full power meter for a driven shot and it will curve around the wall.

I aim 1 person wide of the wall so if the wall has 4 guys in it I aim for what would be the 6th guy, hold LB and power up around 70% to 90% depending on how far out and hold left stick straight left or right to curve it just inside the post.

Ditto what he said. I have the curve down perfectly, now I'm just trying to zero in my ranges. If you have the option of switching kickers (not useful in CYC unless you aren't the original kicker) then I would recommend always using a kicker that swings the ball outside of the wall and back into the near post. If you get the range down you will be unstoppable on free kicks!

Yid1984
05-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Best way to combat a decent free kick taker is to get one of your guys on the post. If they beat the wall you have a great chance to clear it.